CHAPTER 6

And now introducing the original Badass, the guy who took on a police horse and the man who took a whole sorority to a party…

NOAH PUCKERMAN

Okay truthfully I never used to like Puck. He was a jerk and yeah I thought he was hot and everything but he was a real d*** to Kurt and the others.

But I have grown to love him. Like Finn, Puck became such a good, nice, brave guy after he joined Glee club.

And I love the way it’s transformed him. From a bully who slushied Kurt and Rachel in the hallways, to an amazing performer, who can smash every Jewish rock song, be friends with the schools biggest losers and look cool even in a dress.

If in the 1st episode I had seen him admit to being scared or crying or feeling bad, I would have laughed and said he deserved it. But now, halfway through the 4th season, I think of Puck and I think of a badass man who is hot a hell and sings like a rock star.  

Puck and Artie have gone from enemies and being locked in portable toilets, to friends who would have had their teeth pulled for each other. That is something I never thought possible in pilot.

Puck really is a great guy, he’s not a Lima Loser, he’s funny as hell and e is another reason that

I LOVE GLEE

MORE SUGESTONS WELCOME BUT I’M GONNA DO JESSE NEXT THANKS FOR READING

XOXO