CHAPTER 9

Up now, the glue of Glee himself...ARTIE

Artie always inspired me so much, even though he is in the situation he's in, he always seems such a happy, and good person.

there are so few moments when he ever gets down or upset about being in the chair, and h its amazing to see.

He was the reason the glee club exists as well as a key part in everything else, technically he is the reason Quinn is alive, that's a pretty big achievement for an 18year old kid in a wheelchair who was considered a looser through most of his high school life.

Artie really is under appreciated in Glee club, now more than ever, he has had barley any solos in season 4 and none of them were particularly big, he is constantly being outshone by Tina and Unique and Ryder and Marley.

I think the 'glue of glee' deserves a lot more, because Artie is really talented.

He's the reason Quinn's alive, the reason Becky gets respect, the reason Kurt graduated, the reason Finn and Puck aren't jerks anymore, the reason Rachel might someday be on Broadway...

AND HE IS THE REASON KURT MET BLAINE AND KLAINE WAS FORMED. ARTIE PRETTY MUCH CREATED KLAINE PEOPLE, AND YET HE IS STUCK SINGING BACKUP FOR PEOPLE LIKE MARLEY! WTH! THAT IS NOT FAIR!

He is the reason for all of that and he's another reason that

I LOVE GLEE