CHAPTER 3

I decided to write a chapter on why each character makes me love Glee so here I go. BTW feel free to comment on who you  want me to write about next but today I’m gonna start with, drum roll Finn……

 Tina.                                                                

Recently I haven’t loved Tina so much, this season she’s changed a lot! She vapo-raped Blaine and she has been a bit bitchy, so this is more about the old Tina. How Tina used to be in season 1, 2 and 3.

Tina was so sturdy for all those seasons, she sung beautifully and she was fine with being in the background, she was so Loyal and reliable and a great talent, her style and ways she expressed herself were inspirational. She was the one who made the group seem complete at the beginning.

Tina was Goth then punk then well whatever you wanna call her current style but she was always a happy person, she stood u for herself too when the school tried to make her dress different.

Tina was a great member right from the start and I think she was a big reason that they won sectionals season 3.

Tina was an original member and I don’t think it’s fair she did get pushed back so much but I still don’t accept the way she is now.

However the old Tina, who when she got over her stutter became a bright fun confident person! And she is another reason that

              I LOVE GLEE