CHAPTER 8

And now, the half man, half meerkat….Sebastian!

Okay somebody asked if I would like to write a chapter on Sebastian so I’ gonna try and do that.

Sebastian would be a great guy if he didn’t:

·         Try to steal Blaine

·         Get Klaine into a fight by getting Blaine drunk

·         Be so mean to Kurt

·         Try to beat the New Directions

·         Help steal the nationals trophy

·         Help try and get Blaine to join the ‘Dark Side’

·         ALLMOST BLIND MY (and Kurt’s) BLAINERZ!

Sorry I always go to the yelling place, I have rage!

Other than those things along with a few other minor ones, Sebastian is an okay guy.

He’s:

·         HOT!

·         SEXY

·         FIT

·         CUTE

Oh wait nope those all mean the same thing...wait what were we talking about? that's almost a 10th of my list for Blaine, haha lol

Right Sebastian

Okay

I think if he wasn’t such a spoilt egotistical sociopath, he would be an okay guy. I admit it probably wasn’t the best thing when he turned good because all Glee villas d that at least one point in their lives. But I really didn’t like that he turned evil again.

But to be honest the worst thing about him other than all the things above is the way he tries so hard to be Blaine! Especially (and gleeklainelover will agree with me here) when he gelled his hair back. Okay he is one of the hottest characters but when his hair was like that for Whistle and LWWY he looked ridiculous!

But for the most part I am just glad that Sebastian, no matter how evil he is, never succeeded in breaking up Klaine. Oh and that he’s not as bad as Hunter, now that guy’s a maniac and a phyco he needs locking up…in a padded cell…with 100 guards…and a wolf…and a dinosaur.

D-I-N-O-S-A-YOU ARE A DINOSAUR! Sorry I randomly started singing again….sorry.

So in conclusion Sebastian might be a real bitch but he looks like a really fit meerkat and he is quite funny too.

So he is another reason that

                I LOVE GLEE