chapter 46

"I didn't know all I do is t sin.Alfred  was my  mate I started doing as he said".

"I have started doubt then. He convince me by his way  saying Everyone was ready to attack to his friend kingdom that's why he did this to try to save all. I started making all kinds of medicines he said With my witch  power .but There was another person behind all this "He is the start of it all," Cristiana said, controlling her anger."

"My father was also involved in all this"

"No !Your father was being betrayed like me. Years ago,Your kingdom  lived in poverty and hunger, not in prosperity and luxury as it is today .Various rogues started attacking your pack Sometimes the kings of many kingdoms were doing many things to bring your father to his knees".

"That time alfred proposed a idea that is  took in some orphaned children and brought them up .Let's make them trained warriors for their kingdom. Rogan father felt this to good idea .But they didn't know that there was someone else behind it That was the King of Rogues  Donovan"

Your father was not interested in anything to do with rogue king , but Alfred's insistence and the state of his kingdom at the time there was no other way . Your father handed over to that Donovan orphaned children in all possible ways without knowing the truth.After a few days, your father understood everything and found  that I am helping them then he informed me all. When I realized that I had been doing this cruel act for so many years, I was devastated I will never forget that day .

(The scene where Christiana himself reminisces about the old days)

They set out for Donovan  place where he  kept secret.Without waiting for anyone's permission, Rogan's father entered. About half of them are newly brought in hundreds of babies It was he who gave it .when he went inside  Everyone was in various conditions, some of them were exhausted body and others are body covered with painful wounds .He paused for a moment his eyes started to wet seeing this cruelty.Soon A room  was noticed it was bound by a large chain He asked the guards to open it.

" We cannot open it, it is the order of the king. The person who opens it now will also lose his life "

"I command you to open it now" But none of the guards there had the courage to open it

"no longer needed and I will open myself "Christiana opened the door . Just then, the guards who were there suddenly came out .Slowly Christiana and Rogan's father entered . they also heard a deep murmur Their heart beats increase. Suddenly, a monstrosity roared in front of them.The whole body is chained It was standing with its sharp teeth ready to bite them to shreds Both of them first see a creature like this They tried to get it away from the monster. The more they tried, the more angry the creatures became Rogan's father Said calmly "We did not come to harm you "the creature tried to break the chain Christiana took all his strength and started chanting Soon Cyrus himself took human form Seen this they both shocked. Neither of them could believe that such a small boy had turned into such a ferocious beast .That boy  will be only 15-16 years old.  Despite what they asked for answers, Cyrus remained silent Looked at them in  red eyes. Both of them were fully aware of what was going on there Both of them got out of there angrily they thought  should find an end to this.

"Alfred, how do you  committing such a big sin? I trusted you more than myself That's why when you said this, I gave permission without thinking about anything else How many children's lives have been made hell by my hands .It is because of you that I had to bear the consequences of this sin."

"what should I do? Don't you know the condition of our kingdom?. Donovan could have quickly subdued your kingdom if he wanted but he helped us ."

" what kind of help do you mean he was using us and he knows that if this thing gets out there there will be big problems That's why he kept me and you company. He would help us to see if his experiment worked  You fell for his deception and so did I .I can't stand watching this great sin A decision should be made immediately It's time to stop his brutality."