Chapter 4: Dynastiotron Strike

"Goodness! My puff-wuffle tail!" Enshiron hugged his purple tail on a hotel bed. "I missed you so much!"

"At least this isn't the real world," Elysia massaged Enshiron's tail.

"Would your Vulpi tails grow back in the real world?" Shien asked.

"No. Our tails are like limbs."

"I cannot imagine the horror of living without my precious tail!" Enshiron rubbed his face into his tail.

"Good thing the game teleported us back into Tetrachrome," Shien smiled. "You guys said Mivange is already up, right? Let's check on her!"

While Shien and his Vulpi friends looked for Mivangeline downstairs, the other friends rested in exhaustion from their battle with Dosigma.

"What do you mean you don't have a map of the Dynastiotron Village?" The trio saw Ampyria slam her hand on a table.

"Um..." Mivangeline mumbled. "C-Chloridium is the one who has the maps..."

"You're the Commander, right? Shouldn't you know this basic information?"

"Ampyria," Phoenicia tapped her on the shoulder. "I don't believe scolding her will assist in determining a constructive countermeasure against the Dynastiotron Dynasty."

"Hiya!" Shien bounced from the last stair into the lobby floor with his friends. "What's going on?"

"Greetings!" Phoenicia waved. "We're aiding Commander Shuruuko in locating the Dynastiotron Village."

"How's that been going?"

"Well..."

Mivangeline plopped her dizzy head onto the table.

"She still needs Chloridium to hold her hand," Ampyria facepalmed. "Seriously, she can't do things by herself!"

"Mivange is a great strategist. She just needs some oomph," Shien walked to his crush. "Hi!"

"H-hi?" Mivangeline lifted her head.

"How can we help you?"

"There's no way to find the next boss without Chloridium's mapping."

"But there are other ways to find the next faction's domain! Why don't we think as a team?"

"I recall players talking about Dynastiotron scouts kidnapping androids at the city outskirts," Enshiron twitched his Vulpi ears.

"Maybe we can follow the scouts to their homeworld," Elysia nodded.

"Following the scouts to their village may not be a bad idea," Mivangeline realized.

"Yeah! See? We're a team!" Shien fist-bumped with her. "Don't be afraid to ask us for help. Be positive!"

Mivangeline smiled. "O-okay, thanks."

Their moment was cut short when smoke bombs exploded in the lounge. Everyone coughed and struggled through the dense smoke as Phoenicia and Ampyria were sniped and knocked out cold.

"What the? Phoenicia!" Shien saw Dynastiotron samurai packing the android friends on bamboo baskets. "Guys! We got to save them!"

Shien, Mivangeline, Enshiron, and Elysia chased the purple-robed machine samurai across the Tetrachrome streets. The Dynastiotron samurai wore red goggles and metal jingasas and wielded red laser katanas and spiky shields.

Dynastiotron Samurai

Level 60

HP: [60,000/60,000]