TWENTY SEVEN

Karan reached the Media House and even on requests from the guards, he ignored them as he stormed into the chairman's cabin and started thrashing him black and blue.

"How fucking dare you to publish nonsense against my woman" He yelled while beating the hell out of the middle aged man.

The guards came to his recuse as they tried to hold back Karan

He shouted "Leave me assholes" trying to struggle out of their grip and for once he did and started punching the man again.

"I'll fucking sue your media house" Karan kicked him on his stomach and just then Vishal entered and came infront of a raging Karan!

"Karan! Fucking come to senses... you'll kill him" He held Karan's collar and pushed him back.

"I'll not leave him" Karan gritted having his eyes still on the injured man who was being supported by his guards while the employees were watching the scene.

Vishal pulled his chin to make Karan look at him "PAPARAZZI IS HERE!"

"I don't give a damn!" He was quick to respond as his breathing was heavy indicating how angry he was.

Karan tried to move forward when Vishal pushed him back and mumbled angrily "Stop if you love Tripura"

Karan looked at him on that and Vishal added "Don't fucking ruin things, it's enough for the day... now go home while I handle your mess"

With that Karan lightly pushed Vishal and with one last glare at the man, he walked out ignoring the paparazzi, who were being handled by his security team.

Once Karan reached his Mansion, Tripura came rushing to him and started checking if he was hurt "Aap theek hain?" She asked with teary eyes as her eyes took in his appearance and searched for any form of injury.

He cupped her face making her look up at him "Hey, I'm fine baby, why do you ask?"

Just then he heard the news reporter and looked up at the screen of the tv in the living which was showing his video of thrashing the Filmy Media House Owner.

He hugged Tripura to his chest and held her close as the news was flashing with the full story coverage of how they had published I'll things on Tripura which circulated all over the net and because of this girl, how karan went crazy and beat the owner almost to death if not his manager came to the save.

"Aapne kyun..." She mumbled hugging him tightly and he interrupted her "Ofcourse I needed to, how can anyone talk bad about you Tripura... I'll fucking kill everyone who lays a finger on you"

A tear slipped down her cheek and she whispered "Please calm down... I don't want you to do all this things for me.. please... pleaseee..."

Karna kissed her head "Alright alright, don't cry baby... stop crying now.. my heart hurts to see you like this sweetheart"

Tripura calmed down and peeked up to look at him with love filled eyes. He smiled warmly at her and wiped her cheeks "Shall we go on a vacation?"

"Aapki shooting?"

"Bhaad mein jaaye sab, let's get away for two days hmm?" He cupped her cheeks and she smiled nodding.

He chuckled at her cuteness and quickly pecked her nose tip before parting from her and pulling out his phone "Vishal, Tripura and I are leaving for my farmhouse... I'll do the script reading online and about the shoot, just handle it..."

Vishal was quick to agree and Karan hung up the call.

After about two hours, they reached the farmhouse which was located by the beach.