An Interruption

Five months had passed since Scott and Ramona began to prepare for their wedding. It appeared like everything was smooth sailing, and they needed to iron out a few more details. For such a momentous occasion, there's a lot of thought and care that has to be put into this and decisions that'll make or break the wedding depending on the circumstances provided. 

It could go either way, but they seem dedicated to trying. All that remains are a few extra decisions to factor in once they have been made. It remained to be determined if they'd agree on everything but it seemed like they were close enough to reaching a consensus. From the sound of things. They were walking around in the woods.

Scott looked at Ramona, seeming to be curious about something. It was something that had been addressed before but he felt obligated to ask for clarity. He can be a bit irritating to deal with sometimes, but Ramona doesn't seem to mind too much. "Okay, so are you sure about having Kim as the bridesmaid? Because I'm not sure if weddings are her thing." 

Ramona chuckled at him finding it odd that he was so baffled by this. Ramona and Kim are pretty close friends so it doesn't seem too unorthodox for her to be the pick in her mind. Kim seems like the most logical choice to her. 

"Yes, you dork! Why are you jealous that I might make out with her?" Ramona teased. "I-that's-what the hell?!" Ramona grabbed his shoulder to reassure him. "Relax, I'm just kidding." Scott exhaled. "Sorry, just processing it." Ramona then removed her hand from his shoulder.

Ramona seemed curious to ask him about something. It was a similar question to what he had asked her. Just with the opposite sex, so not inherently different by any means. "So, have you decided on who the best man is? Or are you going to have me pull up a random list of names?" Scott snickered. 

"That won't be necessary. Though, I guess by default I'd probably have to say, Wallace." Ramona wasn't surprised by his option. "I can see that, Young Neil isn't exactly best man material, and neither is Stephen." Pilgrim nodded in approval. 

"No kidding. I'm not even that close with Neil, to begin with. Alright, what else needs to be decided?" Ramona looked at the list the two had compiled together. "The location. There's a couple of places to consider." Scott pondered about it.

He offered a swift response to that. Figuring that it had to be something that stood out, and held some significance to him. Which might be difficult to pinpoint. "Well, churches are possible, but they're so cliche and predictable. So obvious, and just kinda lame." Ramona nodded in agreement. 

"Yeah, not a fan of them either. They're too disgusting to me." Scott seemed to narrow it down somewhat more. "Rooftop of Sneaky Dees?" Scott asked her. "A more inspired choice, but do you think Lisa would agree to it or give us the clearance to have it there?" 

He seemed flabbergasted. "Well, probably! I don't know..." Ramona rolled her eyes. "Scott, I love you but you need to think things through more." Scott groaned. "I know... uh maybe-" Before he could progress any further Nega Scott jumped down towards the two of them in the woods.