I'm here.

So this is my first request! Thank you to JulzLovDraco4Eva for requesting this!

So this is (Y/n)'s bag.

(Feel free to change it to your liking)Y/n Denile trailed behind her big sister, Cleo, (Y/n loved to call her the undead diva) onto the monster high campus, her teal backpack on both arms

Y/n Denile trailed behind her big sister, Cleo, (Y/n loved to call her the undead diva) onto the monster high campus, her teal backpack on both arms. When Cleo stopped to speak with Toralei stripe, Y/n took this chance to sneak off, finding her friends at her locker. Clawdeen wolf, Draculaura, and Frankie stein. "Hi everyone! Sorry I'm late, I had to ride with the undead diva today." she said, greeting her friends. "Undead diva?" Frankie asked. "Cleo, my sister."Y/n explained.  "Ohhh." Frankie realized. Someone covered her eyes. "Who am i?" they asked. "Hi Deuce." she said smiling. He placed a small kiss on her forehead, leaving his arm around her shoulders. The son of medusa had green hair with snakes at the bottom, light skin, and green eyes behind round silver glasses. He wore a camo pattern shirt, blackish-green jeans, black sneakers, and a dark green denim jacket. On his head was a deep forest knitted hat. "There you are." Cleo snapped at her little sister. (Y/n) just rolled her eyes and forced a smile. She and Cleo didn't see, eye to eye so to speak. Y/n didn't understand why Cleo was so against her friendship with them, which made her hide something from her , which was that she has been dating Deuce for nearly 10 Weeks now. "Hey Cleo what can I do for you?" She asked. "You can start by leaving my friends alone, moving away from my Deuce and taking your unworthy presence somewhere else." She solemnly nodded. She knew better than to ague with  the undead diva. At lunch she watched Cleo talk with the other gouhls at the table. She was thinking about the first time she met Decuce. It'd been her first day at monster high and instead of showing her little sister around Cleo left her to find her own way. She was looking around trying to find her way when she bumped into someone. "I am so sorry I wasn't watching." She helped the boy collect his stuff. He found the girl charming and sweet. "I'm Deuce Gorgon." He said holding his hand out. She shook it. "Y/n denile." She felt a presence beside her, looking up she saw Draculara standing beside her. "You're still coming dress shopping with us right?" She asked giddily. "Yeah, I think it'll be fun." She smiled.
Later
Y/n spent a few minutes looking at dresses before grabbing one to try on.
She looked in the mirror, the pink to blue ombré dress had straps and reached her knees. She could pair it with black flats and her Star bracelet. She slipped it off and back into her own clothes.