Who are you? Alternate universe part 2

They were peacefully eating, talking, unwinding, and then they started to get ready for the trip. They started to power up the ship, They locked the hatch, made sure they had everything  ready to go. Riya purchased the fake passports, and the blank travel documents. They filled them out, submitted them to the guards and were on their way to their new home; lothal. The crew had just left the launch area when they heard a voice from the comm. "attention rebel ship surrender or be destroyed." Mart who was at the controls was annoyed by the sudden comment. "You really need to learn when to back off." He fired back. TIEs started to They had just cleared the city when they were fired on, landing a direct hit on the engines. The ship lurched forward, Mart was multitasking with the TIEs, flying the Ghost, and calculating the jump. Meanwhile Riya was busy with the hit engine. "GAH OH COME ON! This day just keeps getting better and better." The girl muttered under her breath. She scrambled back to the cockpit and slid down to the nose. She started to blast the TIEs, "Calculations complete but I need an opening!" Mart called over coms. They were clear of the atmosphere, so Riya snapped, "found one!" And absolutely murdered the fighter. They made a fast jump but everything went black.

Riya POV
"Mhm, mhm siccc, ah, my head." I groaned putting my hand on my face just over my left eye, hold on why is it wet, and I'm bl££ding, I'm bl££ding! Screw this day! I heard the twins yelling for Mart and I. I climbed the ladder to find them shaking mart. "Riri! Mart won't wake up." Kacie pulled me beside him. His neck had a patch of raw, bl00dy, exposed skin that was red. Yeesh that's gonna scar. I turned to Kacie and Greion. "Alright I need you two to help me out, Kacie get the Medkit, Greion help me unbuckle Mart." I replied calmly. They nodded and then did as told. I messed with the seat belt, Greion messing with the other side, when he came loose, I slid my arms under his shoulders, pulling him out.  I laid him down on the floor so I could get at his neck. Ugh I need to take his shirt off, I gently pulled his vest off, and then his shirt, okay not as bad as I thought. He started to move, and his deep brown eyes flew open. He saw us but frantically searching for his sister. "I got the medkit!" Kacie called. I opened it and pulled out disinfectant. "YEAOW RIYA THAT STINGS!" I gave him a smirk "Good that means it's working" I replied. I banged it up and we were both covered with debris. We had crash landed on lothal. We were in a field. "Okay we need to change, a) we are covered with gunk b) we are probably going to be on a wanted list. Changing our clothes will help with both." We all scampered to our rooms. (This is what they look like now, the color is a way of disguising themselves)

 (This is what they look like now, the color is a way of disguising themselves)

3rd POV That's when a loud thunk encoded through the ship

3rd POV
That's when a loud thunk encoded through the ship. The older two were on guard. "What was that?" Kacie asked in a small voice. The poor girl was still dealing with truma from that stupid imperial takeover. Her big sister smiled at her and told them that they'd be right back. Climbing down the ladder Riya with a knife hidden in her pocket, Mart with a small blaster.

They flicked on the lights

They flicked on the lights. A lasst, two boys with identical blue eyes, a Mandolrain girl, a female twi'lek, a girl about their age who had inky black hair, an old c1 droid unit, and a guy with a ponytail. They were both ready to fight for their family, the only family they had left. The droid rolled towards them and that set her off. She started swinging her knife at the droid trying to dismantle the thing. There was a reason she was called flamer. She was not happy about seeing strangers on the ship.
Riya POV
Ponytail grabbed the droid and Mart grabbed me. I thrashed in his grip. I was finally able to get a good look at them, they're phoenix squadron. The phoenix squadron. I calmed down enough for mart to release me. "I'm sorry about that. We thought you were intruders. I'm Riya, this is Mart, and the two eavesdroppers are Kacie and Greion." I told them the twins climbed down and stood between us. Mart straightened up and clapped his hands behind his back, imitating his uncle Jun. "Welcome to the Ghost."