Prologue

***********************************************

Ok so... This is only my second fanfic so it might not be PERFECT so... I would appreciate if you would let me know what you think and what could make it better. Plz support my stories.

***********************************************

Little Things (A Niall Horan love story)

PROLOGUE

~Nikki's Pov~

"Nikki I want you to make sure to clean up, make sure everyone's out of here, Don't go and bother One Direction backstage, and lock up when you're done! ok?" My boss Mr. Steilburg said as he handed me the keys.

"Will do, Mr. Spielberg!" I said. I waited for him to leave "Yes! Now it's practice time!" I said as I went up on stage. I was pretending there was a crowd of thousands in front of me, and judges to see if I would become famous or not. I was pretending I was on the XFactor!

" Hello, my name's Nicole Grom and I will be singing Little Things by One Direction!" I said as I stood by the mic, confident of my singing.

I then pulled out my iphone and played Little Things. I then began to sing a long and play guitar too. I had all the words memorized so I just acted like it was my own song and I sang it 24/7.

I sing A LOT. It makes me feel better and this was like my favorite song. I was planning on going on the XFactor so I always pretended I was on the XFactor. I loved One Direction, and they had a concert at this theater, So I felt really special.

I finished and bowed. When I bowed I heard clapping. I immediately turned around. I then screamed with happiness, and embarrassment. Niall Horan was standing behind me and he heard me sing! I then fainted right there on stage. 

*********************************************************

~Niall's Pov~

"So you have everything Guys!" Liam said as we were packing up our stuff backstage.

"Yeah, Yeah Don't worry!" Harry said as he was playing with a yo yo while laying on the couch.

As the guys were packing up I heard the faint sound of music. It sounded a lot like a girl. "Wait do you guys here that?" I asked curious who it was.

"It's probably just your mind." Louis said as he put a hand on my shoulder.

"You guys keep packing! I'm going to check it out!" I said as I walked to the back of the stage. I saw a beautiful girl with long blonde hair, who looked about 18 years old, and was playing guitar and singing to Little Things. She had a beautiful voice. I then heard her sing my part, and I thought she almost sang it better than me!

The girl finally finished and bowed. Amazed at how good she was I began to clap, and whistle at her. She immediately turned around and screamed. What happened next I didn't suspect. Right there in front of me on stage she fainted.

******************************************************

Sorry to bother you but some of my chapters are marked 'private' and I didn't mark it. IDK whats up, if someone reported copy right or if my chapters are too inapropriate but I swear I didn't copy anything, and my chapters aren't inapropriate especially compared with other books i've read so. sorry if you aren't able to read some chapters, I will try to get it fixed and let you know as soon as they are fixed.