CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

~Niall's Pov~

"Hello again Nikki!" I said as I smiled.

"Niall, Uh... what are you doing here?" Nikki said speechless.

"Well we need a place to stay and I said 'Hey I met a pretty great girl earlier today who might let us stay at her house. Plus I can sing with you and help you with that record deal!"

"Oh well thank you! Please, please come in!" She said as she helped with our luggage. "Nice to meet you guys. I'm Nicole Grom but just call me Nikki!"

"Yeah, I know!" I said mimicking her from the theater when we met.

"Let me show you guys around!" She said as she showed us around. You're lucky I have five guest rooms!" Nikki said as she headed up stairs. She each gave us a bedroom. Harry's was the last room on the right, Liam's was right before his, and Nikki's room was right before Liam's. On the left Louis had the last room, the room before his was Zayn's, and the room across from Nikki's was mine. "Ok put your luggage in there and I will let you unpack when I'm done showing you around! first stop, the tv room!" Nikki said as she walked down the steps.

Nikki showed us the tv room, the kitchen, the living room, the great room, the sun room, the hallway, the mud room, and her humongous basement. When we entered the basement we were amazed how big it was. "Holy shit!" Zayn said as he jumped on the couch. "This is huge!"

"Yeah I come down here for dancing, working out, video games, movies, and music." Nikki said as she sat in her Union Jack swing chair hanging from the ceiling.

"Music? You don't have any instruments, and the room doesn't look sound proof." Louis said as he looked around.

I was also looking around and found a door right beside the steps. "Where does this door lead to?"

"That is the door to my music studio/recording room." Nikki said as she opened the door. "Please come in!"

When Walked in it was like Music heaven! There were wooden floors, white walls, paintings on the wall, and lanterns hanging from the ceiling. She had a huge grand piano with girls stuff on it like hearts, text talk like lol and ttyl, and emoticonic stuff like smiley faces and winks. She also had a beautiful tan guitar that looked a lot like mine. And finally she had a few mics sitting on a table, beside a few microphone stands. In the center of the room was a stool, and I front of the stool was a microphone stand. The room was so big in the left corner there was a recording booth.

"Do you like it? It took forever to build, but it really came along!" Nikki said as she sat on the leather cushioned piano bench.

"AmaZAYN!" Harry said with a wink.

"Can you play piano?" Louis asked Nikki.

"Can I play piano! Psssshhh!" She said and began playing One of our songs, Live While We're Young. When she played it sounded professional, and we began to clap. "What do you think, can I play piano?" She said when she finished.

"YES!!!" We all said at the same time. We all began to laugh until Nikki's cellphone rang.

"Well I better take this. You guys can go unpack now then. She said as she began to talk on the phone. I loved Nikki's personality. She was funny, and beautiful. I was certain I made a good choice!

***********************************************************************

~Nikki's Pov~

"I better take this, you guys can go unpack now then." I said as I answered Olivia's call. "Hello."

"Nikki so who was at the door?" Olivia asked.

"One Direction!" I answered.

"Are they there now?" She asked sounding so excited that she was going to faint.

"Yeah but we're kind of busy right now. They're staying at my house for a while, and they need to unpack. Some time this week you can come over and meet them though!" I explained to her knowing she wanted to come her to meet them and get their autographs really badly.

"Ok sounds good to me! Later Nikki!" She said and then hung up.

"So that's all she wanted to ask me? Alright then I won't even ask!" I muttered to myself. I then took out my guitar, and sat on my stool. I began to play little things. I felt like I was in a musical mood so yeah. when I performed I zoned out and didn't pay attention to my surroundings unless someone cut me off or sang along with me.

I was just about to sing Niall's part when I heard a voice join in.

♪You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you...

And you'll never treat yourself right Darlin, but I want you to...

And if I let you know I'm here for you...

Maybe you'll love yourself like I, love you! Oh.♪

It was Niall who joined in with me. I usually would of stopped singing, and fall off the stool and fainted but I kept sitting there playing guitar and singing. Niall stopped after his part and joined in again at the end when the entire band comes in again, but I didn't. I kept on singing until the end of the song.

"You just like coming by me when ever I sing now don't you?" I said as I put my guitar away.

"Yep, and you did it! You didn't stop singing, and you didn't faint when I came in and sang too!" Niall said smiling. "You really like that song don't you?"

"Yeah, it makes me happy when I'm sad." I replied. "I haven't listened to it for a while though because... I got a new boyfriend Chris." I said blushing.

"Oooooooooo someone's got a little boyfriend." Niall said as he began to poke me. I began to laugh really hard because that was my ticklish spot.

"Stop that!" I said as I pushed his hands away, giggling. "He's not like a real 'serious' boyfriend." I said as I opened the door to the basement.

"Oh. Well still!" He said as he followed me. "So what movie were you watching when we arrived?"

"Hunger Games. Why?" I asked as I sat in my Union Jack swing chair.

"Wanna watch it?" He asked as he sat on the couch arm across from me, and I smiled.