CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 19

~Nikki's Pov~

"Good morning." I moaned as I walked down the stairs half awake.

"Woah calm down! Dont get too hyper now!" Louis joked. "Hey Niall, Nikki's up! Niall?" Louis said looking at Niall. I laughed because Niall was asleep with his face in his cereal.

"I'M AWAKE!!!" Niall shouted as he got up. I laughed because Niall's face was drenched in milk, and he had lucky charms on his face also that's kind of what I do when I fall asleep at bad times. "What's- Oh." Niall said and wiped his face with a towel.

"Why are you two so tired?" Liam asked eating his cheerios with a fork. Classic old Liam. using a fork because he has a fear of spoons! silly old Liam!

"Because Harry woke us up at-" Niall began but fell asleep again his lucky charms.

"Harry woke us up at 2:00 in the morning to find the girl he met last night which turned out to be my best friend!" I said taking Niall's head out of his cereal, and putting his cereal away.

"Hello guys! Have you met Claire?" Harry shouted walking through the door with Claire.

"Hey!!!" Claire said waving at me and the guys. "Wow Nikki, you and Niall look tired!"

"Yeah after Harry made me and Niall help him, we couldn't fall asleep!" I said glaring at Harry.

"Sorry, but it was all worth it!" Harry said looking at Claire with love in his eyes.

"I'M AWAKE AGAIN!!!" Niall shouted as he shot up from his seat.

"Here drink some coffee babe." I said handing Niall some coffee.

"I don't drink coffee-"

"Just drink the fucking coffee." I said stressed.

"And I'm drinking the coffee!" Niall said taking the cup. "So where did you two go?"

"Harry and I just stopped at a cafe for some breakfast." Claire said clinging to Harry's arm. "Harry and I wanted to know Nikki, if you and Niall would like to go on a double date with me and Harry?"

"Sure. Niall?" I answered

"Sounds good to me." He answered taking a sip of coffee.

"Great! Dinner at 6:00! See you later Harry!" Claire said hugging Harry. "Bye everyone!"

"bye." I waved as she walked out the door. I slumped in my chair and sighed.

"Here have some coffee!" Niall said handing me his glass.

"I don't want the-"

"Just drink the fucking coffee Nikki!" Niall said putting it in my hands.

"Haha, cute." I chuckled and took a sip of coffee. This was going to be a long morning.

***************************************************

~Niall's Pov~

"So you two are really that tired?" Harry said closing the door.

"YES!!!" Nikki and I said in sync.

"Why, I'm not that tired?" Harry said looking at us weird.

"Because we couldn't fall asleep!" I said.

"Oh, sorry." Harry said with guilt on his face. "Wait a minute how do you two know that you both couldn't sleep?" Harry said with a smirk on his face and an eye brow raised.

"Because we talked about it when we ate breakfast!" I said knowing what Harry was thinking.

"Well Niall didn't eat breakfast, he slept in it!" Nikki said and giggled.

"Niall slept in his breakfast?" Harry said laughing.

"Yep his face was in the bowl!" Nikki said laughing too.

"Ok stop laughing! I was tired!" I said pouting.

"Ok, I'll stop babe." Nikki said giving me a kiss and walking to the couch and turned on the tv. Harry sat down by me and ate some cheerios.

"So how do you like Claire?" I asked to break the awkward silence.

"LOVE her!" He corrected me.

"Oh, well sorry!" I said. "So what's she like?""

"Louis could use a girl like her!" Harry said laughing. "She is nice and neat! She likes everything clean!"

I laughed because Harry was right, Louis is the opposite and could use a girlfriend like that to whip him into shape. (Eleanor doesn't really care about his messiness.) "Well that's good!"

"Yeah she also loves singing! She's very confident in her voice and body, Oh Niall she drives me crazy! This feeling isn't like any other feeling I had with any other girl. Niall, this is true love!" Harry said as though he was struck with one of Cupid's love arrows.

"Wow Harry! um... That was only your first date, and you act like you have been dating for years! Its like you already want to propose!" I said a little wierded out.

"Why? Do you think I should?" Harry said shooting up from his seat.

"NO!!!" I shouted getting up to stop him. I coughed to clear my throat. "What I mean is not yet. wait like at least 4 years and if you feel the same then you can. Its just that if you do that now the band would break up!" I said. "Plus you probably don't know her last name!"

"Uh I think I do Niall!" Harry said in a pouty way.

"ok what is it then?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Uh... um..." Harry said looking around. "Jefferson... ister... burg... inisky..." Harry said unsure.

"Claire Jeffersonisterburginsky?" I said.

"Yes, that is her last name! Claire Jefersonisterburginisky! It's not like I made it up or anything!" Harry said sitting down finishing his breakfast.

"Actually her last name is Meyers!" Nikki shouted from the Tv room. Harry looked upset and I smiled at him.

"It's fine Harry! You'll see her tonight on our double date!" I said playing with his hair.

"Yeah yeah I know!" Harry said pushing my hands away and smiled.

I smiled back at him. "Trust me, I feel the same about Nikki!" I whispered in his ear. Nikki looked at me.

"What?" Nikki shouted.

"Oh nothing babe!" I called back blushing, and smiling. Nikki stared at me funny but I just smiled back and walked upstairs.