CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6

~Nikki's Pov~

"Hey guys I'm home!" I shouted as I walked into my house.

"There you are! How was music shopping?" Louis asked me as he ran up to me from the Tv room.

"AmaZAYN!" I joked. "I got this nice Michael Bublè piano book, some piano knickknacks, and my favorite a new ukulele!" I said as I pulled out a nice new, brown ukulele.

"Neat!" Hesaid excited.

"Yep, well I'm gonna try out my new ukulele!" I said and then ran upstairs to my bedroom. I played a few chords and began to play one of my favorite songs, Aloha'oe and before I knew it I began to sing along!

♪Aloha'oe Aloha'oe...

E ke onaona noho ika lipo...

One fond embrace...

A ho'i a'e au...

Until we meet again...♪

I then heard footsteps of someone entering my room. I looked up and saw Niall come in and sit next to me on my bed. "I recignize that song! Isn't it from Lilo & Stitch?"

"Yeah! I love this song. I was born and raised in Hawaii but moved here to California for a better chance to get recignized. I said as I held onto the ukulele. "The song reminds me of home."

"It's beautiful." Niall said looking out the huge window in my room.

"Yeah there's a whole other verse though." I chuckled.

"Well sing it!" He said smiling at me. I gulped and began playing the ukulele again.

♪Ha'aheo ka ua i na pali...

Ke nini a'ela i ka nahele...

E hahai ana paha i ka liko...

Pua'a hihi lehua o uka...

Aloha'oe Aloha'oe...

E ke oanona noho ika lipo...

One fond embrace...

A ho'i a'e au...

Until we meet again.♪

I sang remembering the nice sunny beaches back home, the palm trees, the nice ocean breeze, and the luaus.

"That's a beautiful song. Niall said smiling. "I like it! Now you better get ready. You have a date in two hours!" Niall said patting my back.

I nodded and smiled as I put the ukulele down on a rack that it came with. "Thanks Niall, for being supportive!" I said as I gave him a hug. "Now get out! I have to find a dress!" I said as I pushed him out.

***********************★**********************

~Niall's Pov~

"I like it! Now you better get ready. You have a date in two hours!" I said patting Nikki's back.

She nodded and smiled as she put her ukulele on a stand. "Thanks Niall, for being supportive!" She said hugging me. I never wanted her to let go but as soon as it happened it ended. "Now get out! I have to find a dress!" She said pushing me out of her room.

When the door slammed behind me I sighed. "What's wrong Niall?" I heard a voice say.

"Huh" I said as I looked up. It was Zayn.

"What's the matter?" He asked me again.

"It's Nikki's boyfriend. I... I saw him kissing another girl. I just wanted to punch him and inform him what he's doing!" I said clenching my hands in a fist.

"Well tell her!" Zayn stuck his hand our towards the door.

"I can't, she wont believe me and think I just want her to break up with him and come crawling to me." I said as I looked at my feet.

"So you're just going to let her heart get broken?" Zayn said looking at me. I could feel his gaze and slumped.

"I have to, as much as I hate to say it." I said looking up at him. "You can't tell Nikki either Zayn, you can't!" I stared at her door. I began to picture Nikki, sitting in her bedroom crying. her boyfriend outside laughing. Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and me comforting her, but nothing working.

"Well I hope Nikki won't get crushed badly." Zayn said patting my back. "See ya later Niall." He waved and left down the stairs.

I kept staring at the door. "I hope so too. I love her." I whispered and looked up to the sky. "I love her with all my heart!"