CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4

~Nikki's Pov~

"Good morning everybody!!!" I said as I walked downstairs.

"Well someone seems happy!" Louis said handing me a plate of eggs and bacon, and a glass of orange juice.

"Well I'm going on a special date with Chris for our one month anniversary!" I said sitting down between Zayn, and Niall.

"Where you going?" Niall asked. eating a fork full of eggs.

"Some five star restaurant." I said smiling as I ate a piece of bacon.

"Must be special!" Liam said taking a sip of his orange juice.

"It is..." I began.

"but..." Louis said.

"He just doesn't seem that loving like a boyfriend." I said picking at my eggs and bacon with my fork.

"What do you mean!" Harry said putting his spoon on his nose.

I smiled at Harry for a ssecond but looked back at my plate. "Well he never kissed me, held my hand, put his arm around me, or cuddled with me while watching a movie." I said as I kept picking at my food.

"Well he's doing something romantic tonight!" Zayn said shoving a mouth full of bacon and eggs in his mouth.

"Yeah I cant wait! Oh I forgot, he also wanted to tell me something important! I cant wait!" I said so excited. "Well I have to go. I've have to go shopping for some new piano books, and other stuff." I said as I got up. I waved good bye to them and watched Niall eat for a minute but then I walked out the door and closed the door behind me. I'm going to move on, I've made up my mind. I'm going to be with Chris.

**********************★******************

~Niall's Pov~

After Nikki left I slumped in my chair and stared at my food and sighed. "Man, Niall you seem very upset. You eat too much?" Liam asked as he put Nikki's plate in the sink.

"Liam we all know Niall is never not hungry, He's upset about Nikki!" Harry said playing with his bacon, and laughed.

"Stop that!" Louis said as be sat next to me. "He can't help it that his crush already has a boyfriend!"

"Thanks Louis." I said as I put my plate in the sink. "But that's not exactly it." I said as I sat down again.

"Then what's wrong?" Harry asked as he waved a spoon in Liam's face while Liam coward a little. Louis shot Harry a look and Harry sank in his chair and pouted.

"It's her boyfriend. The date seems suspicious to me." I answered as I stared at the table.

"Well what's wrong with the date?" Zayn said.

"Did you hear Nikki? She said he was never romantic until this 'date' tonight at a fancy restaurant, and has to tell her something important! If you ask me I think he's going to break up with her!" I said looking up at them.

They all gasped. "I guess it does make sense!" Liam said nodding his head in agreement.

"We have to tell her!" Harry said as he got up from his seat.

"NO!!!" I shouted as I stuck my hand out to stop him. "She won't believe us. She will have to bare the pain of the break up, as much as I will hate to see her upset."

"I don't agree but I won't tell her!" Louis said as he got up. Then Liam, Zayn, and Harry got up and left too.

I sat there and listened as a clock on the wall rang like it does every hour, and I sighed. I would never do such a thing to Nikki, how could any guy do that to her? I then realized I really do care about her.

"I have to tell her!" I said as I got up and ran out the front door.