CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 13

~Nikki's Pov~

"So tomorrow's your birthday!" Olivia said through the phone.

"Yeah One Direction even got me a gift!" I said smiling

"Soooo I saw the picture of you and Niall kissing." Olivia said excited.

"Yeah, he's my new boyfriend! Tomorrow he's taking me on a date to an amusement park!" I said jumping up and down, and screaming.

"Do you think I could meet Zayn some time?" Olivia said as I calmed down a bit.

"Yeah just wait a second Live. I have another call. Talk to ya later Live!" I said as I picked up the other line. "Hello?"

"Hey so I heard bout you and Niall!" Jasmine said Happily.

"Jaz! Yeah he's taking me on a date tomorrow! I basically screamed in the phone.

"Oh On your B-D! Nice!" Jasmine said. "Hook me up with Harry would ya?"

"I'll see what I can do!" I chuckled.

"K got to go Nikki! Later!" Jasmine shouted.

"Later!" I said and hung up. I sat on my bed and read a book for a while. I got bored and picked up the ukulele and began singing again.

I then remembered I didn't make dinner and ran down stairs. When I got down there Harry was setting plates of food on the table and Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Liam were sitting by the table with their forks and knives. "Oh Harry you made dinner!" I said surprised as I sat next to Niall.

"Yeah I didn't know if you were going to or not so I went ahead and made RIBS!!! Oh and Niall's favorite, potatoes!" Harry said holding out the plate of ribs and mashed potatoes.

"Smells good!" Liam said as he watched Harry set his plate in front of him.

"Well thank you!" Harry said sitting between Louis and Liam.

"Now let's eat!" Niall said digging into his food. I giggled and began to eat slowly. I couldn't wait tomorrow for our date!

************************************************************************************

~Niall's Pov~

"Good dinner Harry!" I said as I pushed my plate away from me. "Got any dessert?"

"No, not till tomorrow!" Harry said. "Would you like chocolate to vanilla?" He asked me.

"CHOCOLATE!!!" Nikki said shoving potatoes in her mouth.

"Well someone likes chocolate!" Louis said laughing.

"Yep. Any guy who got me chocolate... well I would love him forever!" Nikki shouted probably hoping I'd give her chocolate for her birthday tomorrow.

"I will don't worry!" I said looking at her.

"Well I'm going go read my book, and nap. I'm TIRED!" Nikki said getting up from her seat. "Night!" She said giving us each a hug, but she gave me a quick kiss. I blushed, and the guys stared at me. Feeling their gaze I sank in my chair.

"So you're sure it will work Niall?" Liam whispered as he watched Nikki walk upstairs.

"Yes! Now tomorrow you all give her your gifts in the morning, and I will give her mine later." I said getting up.

"Ok sounds good!" Liam said taking all the plates and putting them in the sink. I nodded and walked upstairs I was going to go in my room but I wanted to check on Nikki.

I opened the door and saw Nikki looking through pictures. I walked in and sat next to her on her bed. "Oh hey Niall! I'm just looking at some pictures of me and my family!" She said smiling. "Do... do you ever miss your family?" She said, staring at the photos.

Most were of a little girl with so blonde of hair it almost looked white and a big gap between her two front teeth. There was one cute photo of that little girl sitting on a swing. She had short hair, a cream colored bow in her hair, and a cream dress to match.

"Yeah once and a while but I text, call, and face time a lot." I said grabbing it and turning it over. On the back it said. "Nicole Grom, 4 yrs.

"That's me when I was four!" Nikki said blushing.

My eyes grew wide. "That's you? This girl has a gap in her teeth! You... you had such a cute smile!" I said.

"Ever hear of braces? WAIT!!! So my smile isn't cute?" She said angrily.

"No, It's not cute." I said. She looked at me angrily and looked like she wanted to punch my face in. "It's beautiful!" I said smiling. A look of relief washed over Nikki's face.

"Niall! You scared me! Don't do that!" Nikki said playing with my hair.

"Ok, ok I'll try!" I said laughing, and putting the photo on top of the others. Nikki gave me a kiss and put her photos away. "Ok better let you sleep. Tomorrow you turn 19!" I said closing the door behind me.