CHAPTER 21

CHAPTER 21

~Nikki's POV~

As Niall took my hand, we walked to our table I was smiling but then as we passed one table I saw a familiar face and not a face I was happy to see. I sat down and glared at the person I saw. It was Chris and his girlfriend. I began eating my salad quickly and angrily. "Why the hell is he here with his slut girlfriend?" I thought to myself. "It's a five star restaurant, not a bar!"

"Nikki you're eating fast, what's wrong?" Niall asked me.

I thought of Chris and grew furious. I crossed my arms and looked at Chris and back to Niall and quickly up at nothing. "I'm fine!" I spat.

"Come on, spill it!" Niall said and he gave me a kiss.

"Fine," I muttered. I quickly looked over at Chris and he saw me and waved and went back to talking with his girlfriend. I sighed. "Chris." I said as I clenched my fists and teeth, and I knew my face was turning red.

"I thought you were over him?" Claire said putting her fork down.

"Oh I am WAY over Chris," I said. I then clenched my fists so hard my palms grew white and I drew a little blood. I slammed my fists on the table. "I JUST HATE HIS GUTS!!!" I shouted angrily.

"Hey Nikki," I heard a voice say as someone placed a hand on my shoulder but it wasn't Niall, or Harry. I recognized the voice and I grew all red in the face and shunned him. "Look, um..." Chris said rubbing his head. "I uh... Broke up with Hannah, and was well... Wondering if you would like to-"

"Get back together!" I said excited.

"Yes!!! What I meant was would you?" Chris said holding my hands.

"I would love too!" I said looking in his eyes.

"Really?" He said smiling.

"No." I said smiling.

"What?" He said confused.

"I can't believe you would have the nerve to even come here when I am obviously on a date with my new boyfriend Niall, and not only do you come here, but you have the nerve to ask me out while I'm dating Niall!!!" I shouted as I got up. Niall and Harry got up and I knew what they were going to do.

"Nikki," Niall said trying to get me to calm down.

"Look you never loved me! NEVER!!! Now that I'm taken you suddenly want me!" I said.

"I love that song!" Harry shouted. I shot him a glance and he shrunk under my glance.

"But listen here Chris, we broke up and I found someone a thousand, NO!!! A million times better than you, and he actually loves me!" I said standing close to Chris. "How could you?" I said under my breath. "HOW COULD YOU!!!" I said as I lashed out at him but before I could grab him Niall and Harry stopped me by holding me back.

"Nikki it's fine, you made a point!" Niall said trying to make me stop squirming.

"NO IM GONNA KILL HIM!!!" I shouted with hate in my eyes as I watched Chris look at me weird. "LET ME GO!!!" I said

"Go Chris!" Harry said trying to help Chris leave.

Chris looked at me and then stumbled as he ran away. "I HATE YOU!!!" I screamed as I pounded my fists on Niall's back. "I HATE YOU!!!" I repeated as I began to cry. Niall tried to comfort me. "I HATE YOU!!!" I screamed again as I fell to the ground with Niall. "I ha-hate yo-you!!!" I said crying my eyes out as I buried my face into Niall's chest, and he wrapped his arms around me to calm me down.

"It's fine Nikki, he's gone and I feel that he won't ever bother you again." Niall said holding me close and he kissed the top of my head. I kept crying and didn't answer. "Here why don't we leave?" He said picking me up in his arms. I kept crying and ignored everything I heard all the people say. Niall told Claire and Harry we were leaving and so Niall and I left the restaurant.