CHAPTER 5

fCHAPTER 5

~Nikki's Pov~

"So Nikki, What do you think Chris will ask you?" Madi said as she was looking at piano books with me.

"I don't know but I don't have enough room for him to move into my house!" I chuckled.

"Oh that's right, One Direction moved in with you!" Madi said as she picked up a piano book.

"Yeah, they're really cool. Louis is very funny. He's like my best friend!" I said as I examined the catagories for piano books.

"And Niall?" She said putting the book away and looking at me.

"He's exactly what I dreamed of." I said smiling. "But I'm not going out with him. I'm going on a fancy date with Chris tonight at a five star restaurant!" said happily. " I just ca-" I began when someone bursted through the store doors and shouted my name.

"Nikki I have to talk to you!" Niall shouted as he stormed through the store.

"Niall! I was just telling my friend Madi all about you!" I said smiling and introduced them to each other.

"Ok Nikki you have to listen to me! I think Chris is taking you on this date to tell you, he's breaking up with you!" Niall said with a worried look on his face.

"Funny joke Niall!" I said laughing.

"I'm not joking Nikki!" He said. "Nikki you have to believe me!"

"I can't believe you Niall! I... I can't believe you would lie about my boy friend like that! I thought you liked me Niall!" I said as a tear escaped my eye.

"Fine don't believe me. I just end wanted to warn you because I want you to know I care about you. I just don't want you to get hurt, but if I'm right I told you so!" Niall said as he left the shop.

"Jeez, Madi! Can you believe he'd lie like that Madi?" I said as I wiped my eye.

"Um... Nikki I don't mean to be mean but I think he's right." Madi said as she looked at the ground.

"What ever!" I shouted as I kept looking at piano books. About five minutes later I pulled out a piano book with Michael Bublè songs. I went to the check out and said goodbye to Madi.

As I walked out the door I saw a guy who looked a lot like Chris kiss some girl. "Awwww that's a cute couple I said. I wish Chris was like that." I said as I looked to the sky. I then began to think about what Madi and Niall Said. What if they're right, what Chris does want to break up with me?

************************************************************

~Niall's Pov~

"I can't believe she doesn't believe me! Can't she see he wants to break up with her? I wish she would call him tell him it's over! Can't she tell she's gonna get hurt?" I muttered to myself. I kicked a can on the side walk and looked to the ground with my hands in my pants pockets.

As I walked down the street some girls pointed, took pictures, and yelled my name but I ignored them. My friend was going to get her heart broken and she doesn't know it. I walked slowly till I saw a guy kissing a girl who looked like Chris kissing a girl i didn't knowI walked up to the man.

"Excuse me but are you Chris?" I asked the man.

"Uh yeah. Why?" He asked. "Wait a minute aren't you Niall Horan?" He asked smiling.

"Yeah I just know you're just friends with a friend of mine!" I said not giving Nikki away.

"Oh well that's neat! Can I have a picture with you?" Chris's date asked me. I didn't a want to take a picture with the girl who Chris's was cheating Nikki with.

"Oh sorry I can't I'm kind of in hurry. Maybe some other time. Nice talking To you though! BYE!" I shouted as I began to run.

I ran as fast as I could back to Nikki's house. I wasn't going to mention to Nikki what I just saw. She would get even more mad at me if thats even possible. When I got to Nikki's house, I walked into Nikki's tv room. I began to remember good times I've spent with Nikki, like when we were watching the Hunger Games.

I then remembered when I snuck up on her the first time at that theater, and when I first looked into her eyes when I held her. I remember that moment like it just happened. When I held her there were knots in my stomach, I was sweating, and my face went numb. I felt like I knew her my whole life even though I had just met her.

I sighed and slumped in the black, leather recliner and looked up to the ceiling. "Why can't she see it?" I said as I closed my eyes. When I opened them tears rushed down my face. I was sad about her heart getting broken, and her feelings hurt. I was sad about the image in my mind of Nikki crying from her shattered heart. I was sad someone as talented, and beautiful as her would be cheated on. I was crying because the girl I like was going to feel pain from someone it seems doesn't even love her. She should feel love from someone who actually loves her, like me.