Ch. 22: Sweet Taste (Spicy)

Sorry guys but this book doesn't have the mature rating on. Of course, I could always change it and add mature scenes but to me, it feels awkward making my childhood tv show stars doing...that. Maybe later on I could add some more spice to this book but remember that Hugo and Sofia are teenagers and she just consented, that's it. I won't be elaborating at this moment in time and I hope you readers can understand that.

Thank you.

(There may be some suggestions toward it but I try to not say anything including sex out loud. There are implications in here.)

~ ~ ~

Hugo's eyes fluttered open, taking everything in. He frowned, not recognizing where he was at first, and he saw the purple curtains.

"Goodmorning," Sofia softly whispered in his ear. Hugo looked up at her--- he had been sleeping with his face nestled in her chest, his arms wrapped tightly around her waist.

"Uh- goodmorning," Hugo said with a nervous laugh. He gingerly played with Sofia's hair behind her back, going through the events of last night.

Hugo took a deep breath and Sofia tilted her head. She reached down and grabbed the prince's hand, bringing it up to her lips, kissing his palm and fingers. "Did I really...?" Hugo asked, trailing off. The events of the night seemed unreal to him, yet whatever was hidden under the sheets proved it was real.

Sofia hummed into his hand and nodded, placing his hand under her chin. She reached over and trailed a finger along Hugo's jawline and the prince turned his head to kiss it before she could realize. 

"You're beautiful," he whispered, scooting himself upwards to be properly face-to-face with the princess. "Nothing in this world can compare to your beauty, Sof."

Sofia laughed and took his hand once more, placing it right on her neck. Hugo knew what she was asking and pressed firmly into her bare skin, slowly trailing down to her chest, then even lower. The princess gasped when he reached her spot and bit her lip.

Hugo asked, "May I?" His other free hand went to the princess's face and trailed her soft lips, parting them just enough. Sofia nodded and gasped again when his fingers did just the right thing beneath her.

The prince leaned forward and brushed his lips against hers, igniting a spark between them. His fingers below the princess started moving faster and based on Sofia's tense muscles around Hugo's neck, she was enjoying it. Soon enough, she started moving with them and Hugo clicked his tongue, removing his hand.

"Let me take control," he whispered, kissing her again, this time more slowly to taunt her.

Sofia groaned and broke the kiss off way before Hugo wanted it to be over. "No. I let you take control last night and now it's my turn."

Before Hugo could see what's happening, Sofia flipped him over with a newly found strength and climbed on top of him. The sheets moved around in a craze, almost flashing each other's bodies. Hugo breathed heavily and could barely think when the princess's face was the only thing in his view. Shit, Sofia was driving him crazy. 

"What are you doing?" he asked, almost groaning through his words. Sofia's hands dragged through his hair, tugging for a little sting. She had found out last night that he loved a bit of pain. Sofia moved against Hugo's body, pleasuring herself, wishing she could just move forward and release, but she knew that tormenting Hugo was more fun.

"Shh," Sofia hushed, putting a finger to Hugo's lips when he tried to speak again. Her hands still worked wonders on his scalp and Hugo's eyes rolled to the back of his head. He plopped down on the pillow and groaned softly, his shirtless torso catching Sofia's eyes. Shoot, he had muscles.