Chapter 28

~Jade~

When me and Calum got settled in our bunks, I got a text from a number I didn't know.

'Hey is this Jade?' It asked.

'Yea who is this?'I asked back.

'This is Seth. Your ex,' it said.

'What the hell do you want?" I asked him.

'Long story. Call me,'he said.

I got up and went to the front of the bus and called him.

"What the hell do you want Seth?" I asked.

"Where is y'all's next stop?" He asked.

"New York. Why?" I ask.

"Cause I need to talk to you," he said.

"Talk to me now," I told him.

"No. It's to late," he said.

"Okay bye," I told him and hung up.

"Who was that?" Calum asked.

"It was my mom. She was calling me to see how I was doing," I told him.

"Okay. Love you goodnight," he said.

"Love you goodnight," I told him.

...

The next morning, I grabbed Rylie and went to the front of the bus.

"What the hell is it?" She asked.

"Seth called me last night. He wants me to meet him when we are in New York. And I don't know what to do," I told her.

"Go meet him. See what he wants," she said.

"What am I going to tell Calum?" I asked her.

"I'll go with you. We could go to lunch," she said.

"Okay that sounds good," I told her.

We get to New York at 10 that morning.

I was going to meet Seth at the Hard Rock Cafe. I had to take Rylie or I was going to chicken out and not go.

"Hey me and Rylie are going out for lunch. We will be back around 2 or 2:30," I told the guys.

"Okay. Love you," Calum told me and kissed me goodbye.

God I love him.

...

When we get to the cafe, I see Seth standing by his truck.

I walk over to him and he gives me a hug.

"Was that to weird?" He asked.

"Just a little," I told him and he smiles.

What am I doing? I shouldn't even be here. I should be with Calum right now not with Seth.

"Hi Rylie nice to see you again," he said.

"Hi," she said.

"Well let's go eat," he said.

We walk in and ask for a table for three. Rylie said that she want a table by herself so she wouldn't be in the way of our conversion.

Seth and I sat down at the table and ordered our drinks.

"I will have a sweet tea," I told the waiter.

"I will take one, too," Seth said.

The waiter wrote our order down and went to get our drinks.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"I miss you Jade. I want you back," he said grabbing my hand.

I jerked my hand away from him.

"That's not going to fucking happen. I have a boyfriend and you have a girlfriend with a baby on the way. I'm not going to brake up with Calum to be with you. End of story," I told him.

"She lost the baby. And she dumped me," he said.

"I'm sorry about the baby. But she didn't need you. You probably treated her like shit anyway," I told him.

The waiter brought us our drinks and took our order for food. He wrote it down and left.

"I didn't. I was faithful to her," he said.

The waiter brought us our food and refilled our drinks.

"Oh. I'm surprised. Cause of the way you treated me. I'm shocked that you didn't do that to her," I said.

"She was going to have a child. My child. I wasn't going to hurt her," he said.

"You just don't know how much you hurt me when that happen. Do you?" I asked him.

"I don't. But I do know that I felt like shit for doing it. It was wrong and I wasn't faithful," he said.

"Your damn right it was wrong and wasn't faithful. I didn't date anyone for two years cause you hurt me so bad then I meant Calum and I finally moved on," I told him.

"I know. All the guys that asked you was my friends. I felt bad for doing it," he said.

"Oh okay. Well I'm done here. I'm leaving," I told him and texted Rylie that I was leaving.

I walked away from him almost in tears.

"What the hell happen?" Rylie asked.

I told her everything. I had to make her drive cause I couldn't stop crying. How am I going to tell Calum why I'm crying?

"Wow that's fucked up," she said.

"I know right. I'm just going to tell Calum that we ran into him," I told her.

"Yea. That sound good. Did he really upset you that bad?" She asked.

Rylie hasn't seen me cry this bad since Seth broke up with me. I was a mess then.

"Yea. I haven't been this upset since that brake up. Ugh. Why is he such a fucking ass hole?" I said putting my face in my hands.

"It's going to be okay. I will be here for you," Rylie said.

"Thanks girl. But all I want is Calum right now," I said.

We get back the the bus and the guys are playing the playstation.

"Hey what's wrong?" Calum asked.

I pulled him to were the bunks where at and told him what happen.

"Do I need to go kill him?" He asked.

"No. I'm fine I just got upset. I'm tired so I'm going to lay down," I told him.

"Okay. If you need me I will be in the back of the bus with the guys," he said.

He kissed me and left. I fell asleep a few minutes later.