Chapter 20

~Jade~

I walk out of the room where Rylie was crying her eyes out.

"Luke I'm I'm going to fucking kill you. I told you if you hurt her I was going to fucking hurt you!" I yelled at him.

"Don't Jade not now," Luke said.

"Yes now. You just hurt my best friend you ass hole. She needed help on how to tell you that she couldn't have sex with you till marriage and you get pissed off cause of that. I told her to tell you. So you should be pissed at me not her!" I yelled at him.

"Your the one that told her to fucking tell me! Your right I should be pissed at you!"he yelled at me.

"Don't fucking yell at her like that Luke," Calum said.

"I can yell at who the fuck ever I want Calum," he said and stood up from where he was sitting.

"No one will fucking yell at me like that ever," I said.

Luke came to me like he was going to push me. He gets to me and I punch him in the jaw.

"Do ever fucking come at me like that. Cause I will kick you ass," I told him.

He stood up and looked at me with a bloody nose.

"Well you shouldn't piss me off," he said.

"You shouldn't piss me off by hurting my best friend!" I yelled at him.

I walked away before I hurt him again.

Calum followed me to the room where I went to calm down.

"Are you okay?"he asked.

"I'm fine I'm pissed off but I'm fine," I told him.

"I know you are. I am too," he said.

"You are?" I asked him.

"Yea. I would have got pissed over something like that," he said.

...

They had to cancel the rest of the show cause Luke broke down on stage. He needs everything Thad going to hit him. Like the way I punched him in the face earlier.

My phone buzzed and I looked down to see who it was. It was Rylie.

She told me that she was accepted into the music school and that she was fine and didn't want to talk about what happen. I said okay and hung up.

I felt bad for her. I have went trough some bad brake ups before. But nothin like that.

I want to punch Luke again but in the other hand I didn't want to. I felt bad for both of them.

Even though the show was cut in half, they still let the vip fans come back stage and one of thoughs fans was Seth. I was thinking really.

"How do we keep running into each other?" Seth asked.

"Well my boyfriend is Calum Hood. So I'm going to be at every show they play," I told him.

"Hey who is that?" Calum asked.

"Umm Calum this is Seth my ex," I told him while looking at the floor.

"The one who cheated on you?" He asked me in a whisper.

I nodded my head and saw Calum go from happy to pissed off.

"Hi nice to meet you," Seth said.

"Hi," Calum said and put his arm around my waist.

"Seth. I'm going to see Ashton I will be back," said a girl that I thought I knew.

"Okay I will be here," he said.

"No you want you going to go away," Calum told him.

"You can't make me," Seth said.

"You want to bet," Calum said.

"Fine I will go," Seth said and turned around.

Instead of walking off, Seth turned around a punched Calum in the jaw. Calum swung back and hit him in the nose. Calum ended up kicking Seth's ass.

We loaded the tour bus and left.