Chapter Ten

They were having a great time. As evening slowly arrived with her pink clouds and beautiful sky they decided to keep playing until midnight. "Let's play MAKEOVERS!!!!" Biana squealed, tossing her chocolate brown wavy hair with excitement sparkling in her teal eyes. "Yay, I love makeovers." Tam pulled his jagged bangs over his silver blue eyes, his comment dripping with sarcasm. Sophie noticed that he had added an extra silver tip to his bangs. 

Biana lowered her gaze with a sad look, but Sophie knew that she was just sad because Tam didn't like her idea. 

So she said a few words that would calm Biana down: "You know what? Let's do it! BUT! New rules: let's make THE BOYS participate!" 

When she saw Dex smiling at the thought, she knew she would let Dex choose the hair colours of the boys. 

"And Dex gets to choose the hair colours of the boys! And yes, you have to do this too. Do you think we girls were going to let you poor boys watch while we get tortured by this one?" She added the last part of the sentence with an evil grin at Biana. 

"Yesssss!!!!" Dex punched a fist into the air, grinning broadly at Sophie. "Don't get your hopes up, Dexter! Of course YOU will have to get your hair dyed too! And this time, Tam gets to choose the colour." He groaned and his dimples vanished. "No wayyyyyyyy!!!!! What did I ever do to you????" 

"Nothing." she told him gently. "You are the best friend someone can have, Dex. And I know Keefe." 

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter... my battery is PRETTY low and I have a Latin test tomorrow 😭🥺... But still thanks for the 138 reads! Comment how you like the story and how you maybe want it to end!!!!