1-4:

Chapter 1

Outside the dilapidated shed, the wind blew the rain into a mess. Shi Meng looked out through the broken window glass. The heavy rain that had been falling for three days was finally about to stop.

She stood in front of the window. The broken glass reflected a face with soft contours, a beautiful face, and deep blue eyes full of confusion.

The girl named Shi Meng woke up in this shack three days ago. At that time, the house was pitch black, and the concave roller shutter door could not block the whistling cold wind.

Suddenly, a sound of wood barring was heard, followed by a woman's scream. The crowd passed by the window in the rain, and the sound of looting and smashing hit the iron shed, making a crisp explosion.

The girl was frightened by the sudden noise and hid under the window sill, covering her mouth tightly. She was so shocked and terrified, as if she had fallen from heaven into hell after waking up...

Until the footsteps faded, she slowly approached the window and saw only a completely unfamiliar world.

The rainstorm eroded the garbage dump. The shabby cardboard shacks were crowded together like dwarfs, full of the smell of decay and poverty. Not far away, there was a dead and stiff face lying on the ground...

Shi Meng's heart suddenly chilled. Where is this place?

Who is she?

Why is she here!

She covered her head and tried her best to recall, but the past memories seemed to have been violently erased by someone. No matter how she thought, her mind was still empty and white...

No matter how terrified and collapsed she was at the beginning, Shi Meng finally accepted her fate.

What else can she do if she doesn't accept her fate?

She searched the house back and forth, only finding some rations and broken items. The only useful thing was a dagger wrapped in rags.

Now three days have passed, and the last bit of dry food has been eaten up.

Shi Meng gritted her teeth and looked around the shack. It was dark and damp, and even the mice were too lazy to come.

Although she didn't know what the situation was outside, if she didn't take action, she would really have no choice but to starve to death!

She made up her mind, hid the dagger in her sleeve, went out and walked around the bloodstain, and walked in one direction.

Along the way, she saw a poor, shabby and numb scene.

Obviously, this is a slum.

Shi Meng retracted the confusion in her eyes and ran quickly. This slum was too big. She walked to the sun and changed direction, and then she saw the residential area along the opposite river.

She ran over happily. The streets here were similar to the slums, but the order was very different. At least it was much neater, and there was no indescribable filth in the middle of the road.