49-52

Chapter 49

When Shi Meng was treating Tsumiki's wound at the medical station, he called Akutagawa and told them about this.

After arriving home, Akutagawa and his sister were already prepared. Xiaoyin took over the injured little girl, Ryunosuke pulled away Yumeno Hisasaku who was holding the hem of her clothes, and Shi Meng led Hui to the dining table. The two

new children were very nervous and timid, and they didn't dare to speak the whole time, but the few people sitting at the dining table were only a few years older than them, and they felt the kindness of the three older brothers and sisters, and carefully started to eat.

No one said anything during the meal. After dinner was finished and cleaned up, Shi Meng took the Fushiguro siblings to sit on the fluffy blanket, and each of them stuffed a doll in their arms, and the two children gradually relaxed.

The five people chatted easily around the carpet, and the three older children also learned the sad story of the siblings, a reconstituted family, an irresponsible mother and an even more unreliable and irresponsible father. Now that both parents are not home, the siblings support each other and raise each other.

Shi Meng cursed in her heart while listening. Tsu Miki is 8 years old this year, and Hui is the same age as Hisaku. They are not old enough to take care of themselves, but they let their sister and brother live alone. What are they thinking?

Wait.

Shi Meng counted the number of people. Where is Hisaku? Why didn't he sit down?

He seemed to have disappeared after dinner. She stood up strangely...

Yumeno Hisaku naturally didn't follow. He watched his three brothers and sisters care about the new siblings from beginning to end, and he lost his sense of existence.

So Yumeno Hisaku looked for the straw dolls scattered around the living room, and finally found them under the table. He simply shrank in the dark corner under the table, and through the hanging tablecloth, he looked at the three minors in the living room sinisterly. Sister Yin

took out the candy, which was her favorite flavor; Brother Ryunosuke cared about them very much, not at all like when he taught me to practice calligraphy; Sister Shi Meng was the most hateful. She stuffed my doll to that blue-eyed guy and didn't notice that I was gone!

Yumeno Hisasaku was furious,

and the hell in his brain was ready to move. Tokimeng called out several times but nothing happened. Even the Akutagawa siblings began to look for the child squatting under the table. They were angry and amused.

"Hisasaku, come out."

Yumeno Hisasaku didn't dare to pretend that he didn't hear it. He pouted and climbed out reluctantly. The smile on his mouth became more and more weird. He also showed the straw doll with the same weird smile to the siblings.

"Ahem."

The eldest sister of the family held back her laughter, hugged the little boy who came over, and solemnly introduced to everyone: "This is my favorite brother - Yumeno Hisasaku."