45-48

Chapter 45

When Hisasaku entered the senior class of Futaba Kindergarten, not long after the Akutagawa siblings started school, Ryunosuke's "Stranger" was completed.

[This is a story about a person with amnesia, wandering in the world...]

Tokimune immediately took a bath and changed clothes. After reading it with reverence, somehow, she began to have wild thoughts.

Thinking of the small shack in the dark night and the dirty corner full of garbage in the distance; thinking of the empty streets of Yokohama and the lights that suddenly went out in the house;

thinking of the glass-colored light when she got her special ability, she ran in the sea of ​​light points, the light was very close to her and very far away, she reached out to touch it, and the bubbles escaped from her fingers...

"Tokimune, what do you think?" Akutagawa saw her blankly in a daze, a little hesitant, is this novel so difficult to evaluate?

The girl who was lost in thought was awakened by his question. She was surprised and didn't know why she thought so far.

Perhaps the words were too magical, and she couldn't help but be infected...

Shi Meng quickly regained her mind and began to look at him from top to bottom. When she

saw him, she was stunned. She found that Akutagawa was almost as tall as her...

Maybe in her heart, Ryunosuke had always been the boy who was lying on the hospital bed and hitting her with his iron head. As a result, she found out today that he seemed to have grown up quietly without her noticing...

This made Shi Meng feel a little inexplicably disappointed.

And Akutagawa Ryunosuke felt a little uncomfortable when she looked at him.

Shi Meng saw Akutagawa fidgeting, and her heart was ready to make trouble for him.

So she stood up suddenly, and circled around the boys, praising them:

"Is this a novel I can read for free? This is simply the literary star of the world, just like the immortal morning star rising from the Himalayas."

"I didn't realize until today that I live under the same roof with a genius novelist! The hand of the one who was kissed by God must have been kissed by God!"

"Which god came down to earth to write this novel? I can read this novel for the rest of my life!"

Akutagawa Ryunosuke's face turned red because of this uneducated and embarrassing praise. His frost-dyed hair trembled among his black hair, and the hem of his windbreaker was flying wildly as if there was a blower underneath.

He wanted to yell "Rashomon" to get rid of this embarrassing and shameful praise.

Seeing that Akutagawa was about to go berserk, Shi Meng finally stopped teasing him.

She smiled gently, as if she saw a gemstone that had been washed clean finally blooming after being polished day by day. Her face was full of praise and affirmation: "Ryunosuke, this novel is well written."