53-56

Chapter 53:

Night dream space, Hongyue Manor.

The map inside is built to the part of the sanatorium. The bricks and tiles here are broken, weeds are overgrown, and the iron fence is covered with rust.

There is always a blood moon in the sky, and the dark red moonlight shines on the dilapidated building. The color looks both gloomy and terrifying.

In this place that is as scary as a madhouse, Shi Meng's family of six and Ayatsuji Yukito are all there.

As for Hongye and Jian Guanyi, they have not appeared during this period. Hongye has just been promoted to a port cadre with a lot of business, and Jian Guanyi's career has just started.

Both of them often work night shifts. Shi Meng dare not easily pull them in. What if they encounter a battle moment, leaving only one body will not be a gift to the opponent?

So according to this situation, even if they can meet in dreams, the two young lovers still have a long way to go.

And Tsumiki and Hui at home have also been recognized by Shi Meng's sister, and she also introduced the situation of the family members to the two.

Fushiguro Tsumiki was shocked! The content of this family with abilities exceeds the standard.

Fushiguro Megumi and Yumeno Hisasaku looked at each other furtively, but the two little boys still said nothing.

At present, the brother and sister also follow Hisasaku's "ticket system". If they draw a "positive" character, they can enter the space to play. And this method is obviously very effective. The enthusiasm of the three children to do their homework has increased.

Now looking at it, Hisasaku and Megumi ran to the large space outside and had fun everywhere. There was no trace of people at all. Gin brought the well-behaved and sensible Tsumiki to help with some small things. Ryunosuke's Rashomon was the main builder, and the details were perfected under the remote control of the general commander.

After Shi Meng finished building the part he was responsible for, he saw the black cloth waving between the floors, and couldn't help but sigh again: Rashomon, it works really well!

At this time, Ayatsuji Yukito came to her with the architectural plan book: "Are you going to see Akimoto?"

"Yes." She was not curious about how the other party saw it. Anyway, she never had any secrets in front of her friends.

"He used to be a soldier." Ayatsuji pointed out, without saying much.

Shi Meng suddenly realized that this was the case.

However, this temperament does not show that he has participated in the war.

To be honest, Akimoto Naka is the standard melancholic literary young man. He is delicate and sensitive. He is only suitable for playing alone in a hall with a beam of light, or playing the violin on the street in the lonely late autumn.

Shi Meng sighed and leaned over to look at Ayatsuji's map book. Seeing that she was very curious, the other party pushed the book a little in front of the girl.

The map of the abandoned factory on the book has been marked. Looking at this part that has been built, Shi Meng is a little eager to move: "Pedestrians, the live-action version of Under the Red Moon will be more fun!"