28-31

Chapter 28

Tokimeng had never thought that she would become such a good friend with Miura Haru. It should be said that the friendship between girls always comes in a very strange way. During

this period, the two first met because of school violence, and later got to know each other because of tutoring. Although one was in the third year of junior high school and the other was climbing up from the first year of junior high school, they were inexplicably compatible.

Tokimeng is generous and free-spirited, and Koharu is energetic and lively. They are both cheerful people.

And that day she was sick and asked for leave, and Miura Haru came to the apartment building to see her. Tokimeng was very surprised to see her.

How to say it? Maybe she had stayed in Yokohama for a long time, and her experience in the slums and the Takase Society made her think that the world was chaotic and disordered.

Koharu's visit this time suddenly made her feel the daily side of the world again. In addition to these super powers and fighting in the other world, there are a group of people trying to live their own little lives.

After that, Miura Haru became a friend that Tokimeng could talk about life and daily life. After Koharu finished the exchange study, he returned to Midori Middle School to go to school. A few days ago, he invited Tokimeng to visit Namimori Town and said that he wanted to introduce her to a very good friend.

Shi Meng agreed without hesitation.

However, it was the first time she received such an invitation from a classmate. In the morning, she kept changing clothes at home to show them to the Akutagawa siblings. Ryunosuke always said "very good-looking" and other meaningless words, and was driven out of the room by the two girls.

Yin put on a beige long-sleeved knee-length skirt for her, and the skirt belt was tied into a light knot behind the waist. The weather was a bit cold, so she matched it with long socks and sheepskin boots.

With long hair braided into two pigtails hanging behind her, Shi Meng lifted the hem of her skirt and looked at the mirror. The beautiful girl finally felt like a normal female junior high school student.

...

Namimori Town is a very daily, ordinary and ordinary town.

——Shi Meng thought so.

She carried the desserts that Yin had made with great care, because all the ones she made herself were a failure. Like a young boy on a first date, she was full of anxiety and rang the doorbell of the Miura family.

First, I greeted the Miura couple. Aunt Miura was as cheerful and enthusiastic as Koharu. Uncle Miura was a famous university professor who taught mathematics at the University of Tokyo. After a few pleasantries, Shi Meng handed over the gift politely and started another round of pleasantries.

"Mom, Dad, I'm taking my friends out to play!" Koharu quickly saw that Shi Meng was uncomfortable and ran out of the door with her.

The two girls ran for a long time and suddenly laughed.

"This is my first time to visit a friend's house," Shi Meng smiled and shook her head, "I don't know what to say next."