9-13

Chapter 9

It had been a long time since Jian Guanyi disappeared, but the girl in the cherry pink kimono was still there.

Shi Meng didn't know why she didn't leave. She urged herself to leave in her heart. It had nothing to do with you, right? Was

it worth it? Did she really have such a good relationship with Jian Guanyi?

But every time she took a step, she thought of Jian Guanyi's hand that stopped Noda, his restless and sweet waiting behind the curtain, his gentle persuasion and that look before he left.

That clip kept replaying in her mind. This ordinary man who had no power and could only wait for a woman to elope with him suddenly became majestic, like a samurai with a long sword in his hand, rushing to save his beloved girl.

And Shi Meng was probably the only audience of this movie that started beautifully and ended tragically. She was moved to tears by this sincere love, if she was really just in front of the screen.

But she wasn't. She was standing next to the hero and heroine now. She was a person in the play, and she was the one who witnessed all this.

Could she just watch the other person die?

The girl's fists gradually clenched...

Shi Meng! When watching a movie, you want to split the screen and rush in to save people. Now that you are living in the screen, don’t you have the courage to help and release a mental shock?

At this moment, the girl in the cherry pink kimono lifted her skirt and chased forward like a meteor.

...

On the other side, in the ruins, Kan Kanichi ran into Akanishi Shomasa who was guarding Ozaki Momiji. The other party had been waiting for a long time.

Akanishi touched his chin and looked behind him warily: "Didn’t the little sister come with you?" Kan

Kanichi ignored him. In his eyes, there was only the injured Ozaki Momiji. She knelt on the ground weakly, and her knees seemed to be broken.

Momiji saw him, shook her head and shouted: "Kan Kanichi, why did you come back?"

The black-haired man smiled gently: "Because I want to see you again."

Momiji finally couldn't help crying: "You shouldn't have come back."

Kan Kanichi knelt on one knee and helped her up, as if he wanted to imprint her appearance in his mind.

There were big tears in Hongye's eyes, reflecting the smoothness of her eyes. The man hurriedly wiped her tears: "Don't cry, it won't look good if you cry again."

The girl in his arms shook her head vigorously.

Akashi leaned against the wall and waited for the poor mandarin duck to finish speaking, and then applauded this beautiful love, as if to put a full stop: "Since you have finished speaking, I will take action. Don't look at me like that, Hongye, this is not my order."

Akashi was still experienced and cautious, and it was his shadow clone who took action.

However, his move of splitting the shadow worked. In the short few seconds before the action, Shi Meng finally arrived. She tried her best to deliver a fatal blow, and the shadow clone screamed and dissipated.