57-60

Chapter 57

Not long after, Nanami Ken arrived at the foot of the mountain of the Jujutsu High School and picked up the girl who was walking steadily with the box in her arms.

Along the way, Shi Meng used the purification function continuously. In the absence of a special seal, the curse repeatedly eroded the light band composed of spiritual power, which was constantly burning and reorganizing. When

the two were close to each other, Nanami sensed a strong and ominous breath. This power was no different from that of a special-grade curse spirit!

His face became serious, and the two did not say anything more. He led the girl quickly into the Tokyo Jujutsu High School. With someone leading him, Shi Meng was able to enter the barrier of the Jujutsu High School.

This is a very classical shrine-like building, and it has been renovated and maintained by a special person all year round. There is no sense of dilapidation, and it is completely solemn and simple.

They walked through the ebony eaves, walked along the stone steps filled with moonlight, and arrived at a classroom in the school.

Ye Mo Zhengdao was already waiting there, and there were two male high school students who came to join in the fun in the inner room. The girl and Huiyuan Xiong from last time were not seen.

But it was early in the morning, it was strange that these two high school students were still awake.

Xia Youjie waved at her, and Shi Meng also nodded and greeted her neighbor. She met the pair of eyes that looked like the sky, and was shocked again. She quickly turned her eyes away and looked at the only adult in the classroom.

"Teacher Ye Mo, I found this in a restaurant in Yokohama." She put the box steadily on the table and pushed it to the teacher who was wearing sunglasses at night and looked a bit like □□ Big Brother.

Shi Meng couldn't help but mutter in her heart, is there any tradition for this sorcerer to wear sunglasses at night? Weird middle school.

Gojo Satoru was still waiting for someone to greet him, but the other side only gave him a light glance. But Gojo Young Master didn't feel embarrassed at all. He took the initiative to step forward, picked up the box without any scruples, and pinched the fingers inside with disdain.

"Hey, isn't this Ryomen Sukuna?"

This was unclear, and Shi Meng, who didn't know Ryomen Sukuna at all, cast an inquiring look at the other people.

Xiayou Jie explained to her: "This is the finger of Ryomen Sukuna. He was the curse king a thousand years ago and was sealed after his death."

He pointed at his fingers: "After his death, he turned into a special cursed object. There are 20 fingers in total, and each one contains powerful power."

Shi Meng was shocked. The finger was actually a cursed object? This Ryomen Sukuna actually has 20 fingers. Wait, these remaining 10 fingers can't be toes!

She looked tangled: "This Ryomen Sukuna, does he have four hands or two hands and two feet?"

"Puff!" Xiayou Jie also laughed, and then he said seriously, "Don't worry, yours is a finger."