23-27

Chapter 23

As "The Poor One Hundred" ushered in the finale, in the readers' expectations and reluctance, the male protagonist Aoki Yangsheng finally became the richest man in the country!

On the forum, discussions about "The Poor One Hundred" are one after another. In addition to character analysis and plot discussion, a hot topic recently is: "How to become a millionaire in today's society?"

In addition to some stupid netizens using exchange rate jokes, the top few answers also use the "Criminal Law" as an example...

Countless answers analyze the possibility of becoming a millionaire from various angles.

They use examples of today's rich people and analyze their history of making a fortune. The final possibility is: there is a chance, but it is very rare!

Becoming a rich man is really too difficult for ordinary people. It can really be said that it can only become a reality in dreams.

What's more, rich people are born rich. If you find that you have no money when you are born, it will be difficult for you to have it again in this life.

And becoming a rich man from nothing is to turn this impossibility into possibility, which is probably another reason why "The Poor One Hundred" is so popular.

Because of this process of starting from scratch, Teacher April wrote it too realistically and reliably!

Halfway through the novel, a reader who works in securities analyzed whether Aoki Yosei's financial investment methods could become a reality with a serious attitude of writing a paper. The final conclusion was: there is a certain amount of luck, but according to what is written in the book, Aoki Yosei is indeed a financial genius!

This has made the character of April teacher even more confusing.

Some people say that it is a financial tycoon who writes novels in a cross-industry; some people say that April teacher is a rich family child who is over 70 years old and has been married many times, otherwise why is the female character described so well?

Others say that this is just the author's fantasy, and April teacher is from the slums, but not a rich man...

Shi Meng was really stunned!

She didn't know what expression she should make.

And with the BE of the emotional line, the male protagonist remained single and lonely until the end.

Unexpectedly, it was more favored by some female readers. In the character ranking list at the end of the year: "Aoki Yosei" won the first place in the list of men most wanted to marry.

Who would have thought that Aoki Yosei now has more fans on his personal forum than April teacher himself!

Well, it's understandable. Compared to an old man, a down-to-earth tall, rich and handsome man is more popular!

Shi Meng was upset.

But "Pin Bai" is really popular! I wonder if the friends in Yokohama have seen this novel? How is Chuuya doing in Yang now?