1

(Emily's POV)
It started out a normal day same routine nothing different until something changed she was standing their ordering coffee, and I know what people would say you don't find love in a coffee shop but I did and it was magical. To bad I didn't have the guts to say hi and right then she turned and looked at me I thought to myself oh no she caught me now she's gonna think I'm some weird stalker. This is officially the day where I realized I wasn't meant to find my love I was gonna die alone.
(Alison's POV)
Returning home from my tiring day I couldn't help to keep thinking about that girl staring at me at the coffee shop was she stalking me, was she spying on me, was she a cop and I was in trouble. I probably shouldn't think to much about it she probably wasn't even staring at me but she sure was pretty her hair was beautiful black bounces of volume I would kill for her hair I loved her style the most though it was kind of girly with a mix of sporty and she always wore no jewelry maybe some simple earrings but nothing to fancy how can a girl that simple be so pretty? I walked into my room and saw ezra sitting on the bed he looked at me and said "hey babe come on and watch a movie with me" those few minutes I was thinking about the girl form the coffee shop I had totally forgot I had a boyfriend. Was I feeling something for her, it can't be I'm not gay for crying out loud I have a hot boyfriend laying on my bed wanting to watch a movie with me. So I climbed into bed and cuddled up next to ezra before I knew it I was out within 15 minutes of the movie.