4

(Alisons POV)
Getting ready for bed I kept thinking about the girl Emily was her name I'm pretty sure we have met before I just couldn't think straight finding out ezra cheated on me. I walked to the bathroom when I got in the bathroom I shut the door and started to undress I
Turned on the shower when I decided I just needed a hot bath so I put the bath on and lit some candles so it would be peaceful I plugged in my iPod to a speaker and turned on some music I stepped into the bath and sat there leaning back closing my eyes. It was only two minutes later when I opened my eyes wide and sat up I was starting to doze of and then I remembered me and Emily never met before but she was the girl staring at the coffee shop.

(Emily's POV)
Getting into bed in my old bedroom I snuggled up in my full size bed and covered myself with my pink flower blanket. The lights were off so I was laying there staring and looking around the room I saw my pink walls with all my stuffed animals sitting on shelfs and on my dresser pictures of me and my friends from when I was younger. I looked in the corner of my eye when I see a light outside my window. It was a car light and it was pulling into Alison's driveway. Who would be going to her house this late? I started to open the blinds and watching the strange young man walk out of his car. He had small black curls of hair and he was tall but I couldn't see more than that. He walked towards Alison's door he started to pull out keys putting multiple keys in the lock he couldn't find the right one so he started to jiggle the doorknob and pounding on the door. Was he breaking in? What should I do?
----------------------------------------------
I'm gonna do another chapter today because the next chapter adds on to this one. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while I have been out of town. Hope you all are enjoying the story!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜