14

(I'm updating because you guys really seem to like this Emison book I realized it was more like a script then book haha😂 it's going to go back to book form. You guys should really read my other book though there's sashay in it well not a lot but some. Okay so Imma update now. I don't know what to write but I'll figure it out)

Alison's POV:
I feel so bad for Em. she's been through a lot. Her mom is still in the hospital it's been 3 days. Her mom woke up but the doctors still don't know why she passed out. They are running a lot of test. I'm going to visit her today. Emily refuses to leave her side so I'm going to the hospital. On my way to the hospital I pick up some followers and a get well soon card. I pull into the parking lot of the hospital. I walk in and head straight for the elevators. When I get to Emily's moms room. I knock lightly before entering. I open the door slightly and I can see Emily has a smile on her face. "Hey Em everything okay? How is she?" Emily hugs me and says "she's fine. Are those for her?" I hand her the flowers and the card. "There lovely" Emily says. "So did the doctors find out what was wrong?" And I look over to find Emily's mom asleep. "Um yeah she just had a little seizure nothing serious they said it was probably caused by stress." Emily explains. "That's great" I reply giving Emily a hug. "Yeah she can go home tomorrow after she gets some blood drawn." Emily says with a smile "oh" is all I say. "What's wrong?" Emily asks me looking confused. "Well that's mean your leaving back to rosewood soon." I answer disappointed. "Oh no way I'm not leaving my mother until I know she's one hundred percent okay." Emily says to me.  I smile and give her a hug "good because I would have missed you." I'm not really sure if me and Em are dating but I would miss her and I know I really like her she's been by my side the past few days and I couldn't have asked for anyone better to be there with me.

Emily's POV:
I think that it is sweet that Alison will miss me and feel upset if I were to leave. But if we are being honest I would be sad and miss her ten times more. I knew from the minute I saw her she would be the best thing to happen to me even if there wasn't a relationship. But now there is well I think we haven't really put any labels on it. I see my mom waking up and I quickly rush over to her to make sure she is okay. "Are you okay mom?" "Yes sweetie no need to think something is wrong at the slightest move I make." She sarcastically says to me. "Well I can't help it." I reply with a giggly smile on my face. My mom looks towards Alison. "And who is this?" She asks me with a smirk. "This is Alison." I tell her and Alison gives a smile and wave. "Oh your the girl that lives next door that my daughter has grown so fond of in only two days." She smiles and looks over at me. "Mom stop" I say giving her a small glare hoping she notices and she doesn't keep speaking. "I guess I am." Alison tells my mom looking at me giving me a smile. I smile back. "Well I should probably get going it was nice meeting you Mrs. Fields." Alison says and I start to feel sad she is leaving. Alison comes near me and says bye and places a kiss on my cheek and looks back at my mom and smiles once more before leaving the room. "She seems nice" my mom giggles at me. "But I didn't know she was g..." And then my mom stops. I don't think she really likes that word or maybe she thinks it offends me. "Gay?" I say. "Yeah" she quickly replies. "Me neither but I guess so." I tell her. "Okay be careful though Em that Ezra character isn't very nice when he's drinking." My mom explains to me. I start to think about the night he showed up at her house and was screaming. "I assure you I know." I tell my mom. She looks at me confused but I ignore her I don't want to explain it. "Would you mind getting some food?" My mother ask. "Yeah let me run down to the cafeteria and grab something." I answer my mom. "Oh no I want good food not hospital food. Can you go a little down the street to get some Taco Bell?" She ask. I can tell she just wants me to get out of the hospital but I didn't mind because I have been sitting there in that tiny room for three days. "Sure" I say and kiss her on he forehead before I leave out of the room. I pull into the Taco Bell parking lot and walk inside. I order my mom a cool ranch Dorito taco that's her favorite I don't know why and I order myself a beefy bean burrito. When I get my food I walk out. I see Alison's car and wonder what she is doing here. So I get in my car and go around the corner to see what she is doing. I see her in the driver seat and a male with black curly hair in the passenger seat. They look to be having a conversation. I try to get a closer look at the man and I realized that it was Ezra. I feel a sharp pain in my chest like I have just been stabbed and before I know it I could see tears running down my face. I get out of the parking lot and quickly drive back to the hospital sobbing.