2

(Emily's POV)
Today was the day I had to pack and get ready of course I going to my moms house for the weekend I have missed her so much I haven't really gotten to see her with work and all the other stuff in my life but sometimes I think about going she does only live about 30 minutes away but I couldn't wait to see her.
(Alison's POV)
I got up and smelled breakfast I wonder who was cooking ezra never cooked I looked at the clock OH NO! It's 10 already I am supposed to be at work at 9:30. I hurry and throw on some clothes brush my hair do my makeup quickly and brush my teeth down the stairs I went I walked into the kitchen to say bye to ezra but what I saw and said was very different. I saw him with another girl she had black wavy short hair and her arms were rapped around Ezra's waists as he was cooking breakfast. "Ezra Fitz!" I yelled he turned around quickly as with the girl jumped up and took her hands away from ezra.
Alison: who is this?
Ezra: this is Aria
Alison: and what is she doing in our kitchen?
Ezra: she's..... Um... Um..
Alison: yeah that's what I thought I am going to work and when I come back I want that little whore and you out of my house!
Ezra: babe
Alison: (rolls rolls her eyes and begins to walk towards the door)
Ezra: ( runs after her and grabs her arm)
Alison: get off of me and get out of my house (pulls her arm away and walks out the door) the door leaves a big slam
(Emily's POV)
Yay! I was finally here I can't wait to see what mom has planned for this weekend! I Walked up to the door and rang the doorbell and I heard her little yorkie dog and her pit bull both running to the door barking. I also heard my moms voice Riley! Kimmy! Get away from the door and then she opened it.
Emily: mom!
Mom: Emily sweetie give your mom a hug
They hug
Mom: come on in
Emily: walks in
Mom: are you hungry sweetie I'm making spaghetti and meatballs your favorite
Emily: thanks mom
Mom: so how have you been
Emily: I've been good I met someone
Mom: really who
Emily: well not really met but saw idk her name but she's gorgeous beautiful blonde hair perfect blue eyes
Mom: well did you say something to her
Emily: no I got scared she saw me staring. Anyways enough about me how have you been
Mom: I've been good just woke up really early this morning the neighbors were super loud I think they were arguing
Emily: oh well would you like me to ask them if they could keep it down?
Mom: maybe later the girl left for work she should be home in like an hour or so
Emily: okay well I'm starving let's eat