5

(Emily's POV)
Still watching the man trying to get in the door I was terrified for Alison. So I threw on a rope over my white sulked tank top and bed shorts and put on some flip flops I had by my door that said beachy on the foot area. On my way out the front door I thought to myself if this really was a burglar he might have a weapon on him so I grabbed the nearest thing which was a wooden softball bat from when I tried playing in 8th grade which turned out to be a total fail so I went for the swim team instead. I ran out the door and started running towards Ali's house I stopped at the border line that connected my moms house to Alison's. I stopped because someone opened the door like why would Alison open a door to some stranger? I started to hear arguing so I ducked down in the row of bushes that were in front of me. I couldn't hear what they wear saying so I tried getting closer and I started to try to walk threw the bushes when my rope got stuck on a branch and when I tried pulling it off I scratched my leg when I realized I was in a rose bush with thorns. Right then I quietly but loudly said OW! I didn't think I was that loud when I heard the man yell who's there. I got so scared I already had looked like a freak starring at Alison at the coffee shop now I'm hiding in some bushes spying. I stood up and I smiled hoping she wouldn't think I was weird.
----------------------------------------------
Not sure if I should continue this chapter I think I might leave it here to make it more dramatic and having you guys want to read more😏😏 I might continue it later so don't worry but for right now you guys are just gonna have to wait☺️☺️