15

Sorry for not updating in a while but I'm back yay!!! I have a jariana (Justin and Ariana) book you should read. Also I know I miss spell words a lot but I'm using my phone to write these so get over it😂

Emily's POV:
When I get back to the hospital I try to hide my face with the bag of tacos to avoid any questions. When I get to the floor my mom is on I rush to the bathroom. I tried doing everything I could to stop from crying and make it look like I wasn't crying but every time I starred at myself in the mirror I just cried even more and when I finally stopped crying I would think about Alison and Ezra and the tears would come back. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't stop crying. So I just decided to face the facts and talk to my mom about it.

When I got back to the room I see my mom laying down watching the news. "Hey Emily did you get my favorite?" She ask turning her head to look at me. When she realizes I am crying her smile turns into a frown and before she can say anything my head is in her chest sobbing. Something about seeing my moms smile drop to a frown made me cry even more. My mom doesn't ask anything and just hugs me and says "it's okay" over and over again.

I finally find my tears stopping and I get up from the bed and walk over to the bag of tacos. "There probably cold now." I say to my mom trying to avoid the subject of why I'm crying. "Emily I don't care about the tacos right now." My mom replies to me. "Come sit down and tell me what has you so upset" my mom tells me. I sit down at the edge of her and bed and explain it all I explain who it was and how it looked when they were speaking to each other. While I'm telling her I can feel my tears coming back but I quickly wipe my face with my hand and try to hold back my tears.

My mom try's to help and says "maybe they were just talking as friends. Lots of people are still friends after they break up." "No not them he cheated on her there's no way in hell their friends." I say back. "Well how do you know?" My mom asks. "Alison would never forgive someone that fast." I answer my moms question. My mom laughs a little under her breath. "What?" I ask. "Nothing it's just that you've only known her for two days how do you know she doesn't forgive fast?" My ask with a smile. That really irritated me that she thought it was funny. I got up and walked out the door I was so pissed off I would have blew up if I didn't leave. I drive back to my moms house because that's where I'm staying tonight I'm to pissed off at my mom to stay at the hospital. When I pull up in the drive way I get out of my car and start to walk towards the door. As I am putting the key into the lock I hear laughter. I turn my head to see Alison and Ezra walking out of a car and into her house. I began to unlock the door as fast as I can. When I get in side I couldn't help it. The tears all came out. I sat in front of the door and cried all night.