Chapter five - A game of power

TW: 🍋 and blood 🩸

Lost in the Swiss mountains. The biting cold contrasted with the gentle warmth of the chalet, illuminated by candles that the two lovers took turns flickering.

When it wasn't her turn, Agatha gazed at the black box covered in a green silk netting that she had placed on the coffee table. Her thoughts wandered, replaying the events of the day.

- We need to take care of that, can you move it?

- Hm?

- Your arm. Agatha lifted her elbow with a grimace before sinking back into the old leather armchair with a sigh.

- Those bastards got what they deserved.

- You had... an interesting day. To say the least. I didn't know a knitting club could be so wild.

- Oh, shut up. I have something for you.

Kneeling at Agatha's feet, Rio followed her gaze.

- It can wait, we need to stitch this up. No pun intended.

- You're stupid.

- I wonder who was more stupid. Rio blew her a kiss. Agatha leaned forward as if to catch it, then grabbed the small box.

- Open it. With her face illuminated by the dancing flames from the fireplace, Rio revealed the blade, contemplating it for a few moments before pulling the dagger out of its sheath.

- You still want to play this game?

Her fingers tapping on the arm of the chair, Agatha lifted her chin.

- I'm not that fragile. Rio gently brought the blade closer to the wound.

- Let's be careful with you, nonetheless. She pressed the tip lightly against the untouched skin, just above the gash. A drop of blood welled up and fell to the floor.

You still feel pain here, don't you? Rio pulled her forward, tugging gently on her good arm.

- Yes... Agatha murmured, closing her eyes. Rio let the dagger slide into Agatha's hand before guiding it to her chest.

- It's a game of power...

- And surrender.

- Do it, Rio whispered.

With heavy breathing, Agatha gently pressed the blade between Rio's collarbones. Rio let out a soft moan.

Their eyes met. Agatha let the dagger drop onto the rug, cupping Rio's face in her hands.

She kissed her with a burning passion, as pain and pleasure intertwined in the moment.

Agatha's arm trembled slightly, but Rio was attentive; her fingers moved along the unmarked parts of her smooth skin. She knelt.

- The pain doesn't go away, Agatha murmured.

- No, but it can be shared, Rio replied, biting her own lip.

Agatha chuckled softly before Rio took the dagger in hand again.

She gently opened the silk robe and slid it along her belly. Just enough to make her shiver.

- My turn.

- Of course, darling. Without a word, Agatha slid the blade along Rio's arm, stopping just below the shoulder before sinking it into the tender flesh.

Blood welled up, forming a small red stream.

You're the one who taught me not to be afraid anymore, Agatha.

Agatha raised an amused eyebrow while keeping the dagger in place. She didn't move for a few moments, letting the pain settle.

Then, slowly, she leaned down and placed a kiss right next to the cut, her tongue sliding over Rio's skin, tasting the blood.

The gesture sent a deep shiver through Rio, who grabbed Agatha's waist.

- Then prove it, she replied, her voice full of challenge.

Rio took a deep breath, her fingers brushing the hilt of the dagger. Slowly, she grasped it and slid it out of Agatha's hand before climbing onto the armchair and pressing it against the pale skin of the witch's neck.

With her free hand, she placed a palm on Agatha's neck, then rested her forehead against hers.

- Are you ready to play with fire? she murmured, tracing a thin red line with the blade on Agatha's neck. Just enough to leave a mark.

Agatha closed her eyes at the sensation, a soft sigh escaping her lips. The controlled pain was accompanied by a wave of intense desire, a reminder of how unique their relationship was.

They were playing with boundaries that few dared to cross, and that's precisely what made them so dependent on one another.

Rio let the dagger slide lower on Agatha's collarbone, tracing another light cut. Then, with exquisite slowness, she bent down to lick the thin trail of blood, her lips brushing Agatha's skin.

The tension rose even higher, their bodies pressed against each other, the heat of their proximity intensifying every sensation. Rio straightened up, a satisfied smile on her lips, before handing the dagger back to Agatha.

- Now, your turn, she whispered.

Agatha smiled, her fingers closing around the blade as if reclaiming total control of the situation. Without a word, she placed the tip of the dagger against Rio's hip, tracing a line along her abdomen, barely letting the blade touch the skin.

- You can do better.