Chapter 4- Time for Shopping

Sunday

Uzi POV

7:00 AM

The weekends were always good for Uzi. Especially Sunday's. She didn't have Work today or had to stream later tonight. She could just sit down on her couch and just drink her homemade coffee for a while and then play some games in the afternoon. And that is what she plans to do after she gets dressed. So She went to the kitchen and then took out her Box of Coffee Packets and...

"Huh?" Uzi then said to herself.

It was empty. There were no more coffee Packets in the box. So much for her Planned Out morning.

"Well. Guess I'm having boring old milk." She saids to herself while throwing the empty box into the trash barrel.

So Uzi got the milk from the Fridge and then pour some into a bowl and then got out some cereal and poured that into the bowl as well. N then walked into the kitchen and saw her begin to eat her Cereal.

"Good Morning Uz."

"Morning." She said to N in a tired tone.

"No Coffee Today?" He then asks her after noticing that she didn't have one with her.

"Yeah. We're all out of Coffee Packets. So I'm just Going to Have Milk and cereal for Breakfast." Uzi explains to Him.

"Well Who knows? Maybe You having Some milk Will make you grow a Few inches ." N says to her In a joking manner.

Then Uzi just Stared at him with a Unamused Expression for a few Seconds until she resumed Eating. So N then Decided to make some toast to have for breakfast. Then V walked Into the kitchen and saw the scene going on.

"Is this what you two always do on weekends for Breakfast?" V asks N.

"No." He said to Her while Putting the toast in the Toaster.

"Uzi usually has a coffee with her. No offense Uzi." He saids to V.

"None Taken." Uzi replies back.

"Ok Then? I Will help Myself to something other than Toast for Breakfast." V then saids to N.

So V opens Up the fridge And Begins to look for Something to eat Only to find nothing.

"There's Nothing good to eat within this Fridge." She then laments to Herself.

"Well You are picky about what you want to eat sometimes." N then comments to her while putting Butter on his toast.

"No I'm not?" V said back to him annoyed with him saying that.

"Yeah? Like when I Brought You lunch that one time and you Didn't like it?" N reminds her.

"That's because the French fries you got were salty." She said to N.

"Look. All I'm saying is there should be more variety of food in the fridge." She saids in a slightly annoyed manner.

"Say. I have an idea of what we can do today?" N then Tells Uzi.

"And What is that?" Uzi responds to N while Finishing up her cereal.

"The Three of Us can go Grocery shopping."

"Grocery Shopping?" Uzi saids to N in an annoyed Tone.

"Yeah. You can Get your Coffee packets and V can do what she wants to eat." N explains to her.

"But the only grocery store Nearby is In Copper Square. And that place Sucks." Uzi argues a bit at N.

"I know you don't like that Place Uzi, but maybe you will have fun. And Besides I was thinking of going over there anyway because I Wanted to buy some sweatpants." He then explains to Her.