Uzi's Streamer Life Chapter 5- Uzi's Rival

Monday

Uzi POV

5:45 PM

Uzi Has just come back from work for the day. Getting back took longer than usual as traffic was unbearable. So she was so happy to be home in her apartment and Happy to stream later today at 7 PM. So she ventured into her room to start preparing for her Stream.

But while she was getting set up Uzi decided to Look at the front page. She didn't know why she likes to look at the front page because she knows that she would never be there. But it's not about the fame it's just the joy of the streaming and showcasing her gamer skills is what makes her love her semi daily night job. But then while she was looking at the front page she noticed something.

"Wait a minute?" She then said to herself while looking at the front page of Twitch.

There was a new person that was Among the people who was there that Uzi knew the second she saw who it was.

"Lizzy!?" She yelled out.

This Couldn't be possible could it? Why would Miss Perfect want to start having a streaming career? Thad has never mentioned that Lizzy was a streamer before. She had to get to the bottom of this. So she grabbed her phone and decided to dial Thad's phone number.

"Hey Z." Thad says to her after he answered the phone.

"Thad? Have you noticed anything different about your sister lately?" She Said to Thad in a confused and angry tone.

"Not Really. Except for the fact that she has been on the computer more lately. Probably doing some online shopping." Thad tells Her.

"She is most certainly not shopping. She is being a streamer and is somehow getting more views than me." She explains to Thad.

"Ohhh! So that's why she made me buy that microphone last Week." Thad said while remembering that moment.

"Ugh! Can't I do something in my life without having your brat of a sister trying to top me?" She complains to Thad.

"I don't know Z. You know how she is with trying to beat you." Thad says to her.

"And she knows that I'm not giving up on beating her. I will deal with this later. Goodbye Thad." She then Tells Thad.

"Ok. See ya." Thad said to her.

So Uzi hung up her phone, put it on her desk and then groaned again. Could her day get any more hectic?

"Hey Goth." A voice then said to her while walking into her room.

It was V Who was there at her bedroom door.

"Do you Mind? I'm having a Mini Crisis." She then says and tells her.

"Sure thing. But can I at least have your Laptop before you continue?" She then asks Uzi.

"What!? But I'm Going to stream Soon V? And besides, when have you ever needed to use the computer?" She saids to Her in a confused tone.

"Well you see A recent fashion streamer Pinkscarlet is streaming at 6 for an hour and I wanted to give her a piece of my opinion on fashion because She thinks leather is terrible which is so not true."

Wait a minute? Pinkscarlet? Who's That? Wait a minute? Pink is Lizzy's favorite color. That's Her username? At Least Goth Ruler was accurate to her personality.

"Where did you find out about PinkScarlet?" Uzi then asks her.

"Um. On the front page of Twitch? Where Else?" V tells her.