Uzi's Streamer Life Chapter 6- The chill boy Meets the Snarky chaotic Girl

Thursday

Thad POV

Thad was knocking on the door of his best friend's Uzi apartment. He wanted to get something from her and today was the best time to do it. He wanted to ask her yesterday at work but she was preoccupied with jobs that he never got the chance to do. But now he does since Lizzy,Brad and Chad weren't making him do any chores so this gave him the opportunity to slip out and head over to Uzi's place. So he knocked on the door again until eventually Uzi opened it up.

"Hi Thad. What are you doing here?" She asks him in a confused tone wondering why he was there.

"Hey Z. Do you know if you still have those goggles that you borrowed from me in High school?" Thad asks her.

Back During high school Thad Gave Uzi a set of goggles because she didn't have any for lab class. So he let her borrow them and he never asked for them back until now.

"Really? You're asking for those now?" Uzi saids to him in a confused tone.

"Yeah. I wanted to see if I could have them back. Brad and Chad need two Lab goggles because they want to set off a firework for a Project they say." Thad Explains to her.

"Ok. If you're looking for them then they are located in my room." Uzi tells Him.

"Thanks Z." He said while walking into her Apartment and living room.

"My room is Down the left hallway." She tells Thad while pointing at the hallway that was past her kitchen.

So Thad began his walk down towards the hallway while Uzi then went to Sit down on the couch and Turned on Her TV. So He reach the hallway and came towards a fork in the hallway and said to himself.

"Now which way was left again?"

Thad decided to go with his instincts and pointed in the direction that he was going to take. So Thad went in the direction that he thought was the right direction and headed there to Uzi's room. When he got there Thad opened up the door and saw that there was someone in there. It was a girl who was in Uzi's bedroom. But Then Thad realized something. The short silver Hair,The sweatpants, The Yellow eyes.

It was the Girl that was with N at the Mall last week. What was she doing here? Wait? Didn't N mention that it was his sister? He couldn't remember. Thad didn't know what she was doing here but decided to still stand there for some reason While she was changing and Putting on her shirt.

And she happened to be changing in his direction which meant that he saw her breasts while she was putting on the shirt. Thad didn't say anything. He didn't know if he was stunned out of confusion or the fact he was seeing a girl's breast or something else. But then Thad must've had made a sound on the floor because then the girl caught a look of him at the door and looked at him in a very pissed look.

"How Much did you see?" She then Angrily said to him.

"If I say you just putting on her shirt and your Breasts is that a bad answer?" He Honestly tells her.

"Uzi!" The girl then yelled out while leaving the room in a heat of anger. "Hey wait?" He said while following behind her.

So The girl then went into the living room to where Uzi was on the couch still watching TV until she saw her standing there looking Mad.

"What seems to be the problem?" She asks V.

"Your friend came into my Room while I was Putting on my shirt and Saw my breasts." V starts to explain to Uzi in a very angered tone.

"I didn't know which room it was so I just went left." Thad then tries to explain to Uzi trying to defend himself while coming into the living room.

"Thad? I said my room was to the Right." Uzi then complains to him.

"I couldn't remember. I'm bad at directions. You know that Z." Thad tells her.

Uzi then put her hand on her head in annoyance at all of this. She should have figured something like this would have happened. Thad was always bad at directions sometimes.

"I will get the goggles for you Thad." She then tells Him.

So Uzi left the Living Room to get the googles for him, leaving him there With V who then looked at him.

"Listen Boy. You better forget everything you saw in that room. If you don't I will prank you worse than every prank I have ever given to my dork of A brother. " The girl then threatens Him.

"Is that a threat? Because Z has given better threats?" Thad then asks her.

"Ughh. I'm leaving." V saids to him annoyed while then storming off to her room.

So While V left the living room leaving Thad there in the living room Now waiting for Uzi to come back with the lab goggles which she did a few minutes later.

"Here you go Thad." Uzi said To him while giving him the googles.

"Thanks Uzi." He saids while putting them in his pocket.

"No Problem." She told him.

So Thad then left Uzi's Apartment After she said goodbye to Him. And while he was walking he was thinking about that whole incident and then had a very interesting thought about it.

"I will admit she was kinda hot."