Uzi's Streamer life Chapter 8- Dead Batteries part 2

Uzi POV

Friday

And So the day arrived. The day she has been waiting for. She was going to see Dead Batteries live. Sure she was going with more people than she expected but she wasn't complaining at all.

Uzi told V that Sam was coming to the apartment as soon as he was the one he gave the fourth ticket to. So while She was chilling on the couch V Then heard a knock at the door which annoyed her as she was just chilling until they left. So V went to the front door and saw there was a Jacket wearing Boy there wearing a beanie on his head.

"Hey there." The Boy saids to Her.

"Yeah. We're not interested in whatever you're selling." V then says while shutting the door on Him.

"Hey Wait.." The boy tried to say to V before the door was completely shut on him.Then V went back to the couch and sat down until she saw Uzi come into the living room to say something to her.

"V? Did anyone knock on the door at all? Because my coworker Sam is supposed to be here so we can go to the concert."

"I don't know who this Sam Guy is but there was some beanie wearing guy at the door for Some reason probably trying to sell drugs or something so I shut him out." She told her.

"That was Sam. V! He's going to be with us to go to the concert." Uzi then yells at V.

"Well? How was I supposed to know who Sam is?" V then yells back at her

."Ugh fine. You win this argument." She then tells her while heading to the door to let Sam in.

"Hi Uzi." Sam says to Her.

"Hey Sam. Are you ready for this Rocking concert?"

"Sure I am. This is the first time I have ever been invited to an event by anyone." Sam tells her.

"Really? Never?" Uzi saids surprised at that fact.

"Yeah. I have often been seen as a weirdo by a lot of people because of my care free attitude. You,Doll and Thad are the only people who can tolerate me." He explains to Her.

"Well I like the weird and strange sometimes so you're always welcome to come along with me and my Boyfriend N anytime."

And then after she Said that V then looked at her with an Unamused Expression on her face while fake coughing which then made Uzi groans.

"Ughh. And Her as well sometimes." She then adds on slightly annoyed.

Copper Theater

And So they arrived at the Copper Theater after a bit And Uzi was completely excited about Being here. She was this close til she had her dream was going to be completed. She couldn't wait for the concert to start.

V and Sam were already at their seats but she wanted to live in the moment of being in the theater's main entrance for a few more minutes. But Then Uzi noticed something at the front of the main room. It was a table full of Dead batteries merch. And the best part about it?

"They have new Merch?" Uzi saids in surprise while looking at the table showcasing it all.

"I have to buy it!" She exclaims.

"Uzi? You know you can't afford to buy all of this merch right?" N then tells her after seeing the look on her face.

Uzi then sighs to herself. He was right. As much as she wants to have all of the merch on display that would be too much money spent on it and she kinda needs it for stream stuff.