Uzi's Streamer Life Chapter 7- Dead Batteries part 1

N POV

Wednesday

5:30 PM

N was in The living room chilling for a bit. Uzi was still at work for now and V was in her room doing whatever she does in there. So he had some free time to just relax for bit until he had to make dinner. But then he heard the front door open and also heard a very happy sounding Uzi coming into the room.

"It's Here. It's here! Hahahaha!" Uzi said happily while then skipping into the living room with a letter in her hand.

This Made N very curious about what she was so excited about.

"What's got you so happy today, Uzi?"

"I got My Ticket to go see Dead batteries live at the theater on Friday." Uzi tells him happily.

"Oh! What's Dead Batteries?" N says to her happily until then wondering what she was talking about.

"The band that I love to listen to a lot? The band That I have all of their merch in my Rooms closet?" Uzi goes on to explain to him.

"Now I remember. It's that boy band you like listening to." N then tells her.

"They are not a boy band. They are a metal Band." Uzi said to N in a somewhat annoyed tone at that fact.

"And now I'm going to see them live and in person this Friday. It's Like my greatest dream has finally come true."

"I thought your dream was to eventually have a tech company?" N asks her, remembering her saying that at one point.

"Well that's my long term dream. This was my short term dream." She explains to him.

So Uzi then decided to open up the letter so she could see the ticket for herself. So she opened up the letter and saw that the ticket was there. This was it. Her dream has come to life. But then she noticed something in the letter that confused her. The ticket had a number that said 1 out of 4 on the bottom of it. What did that mean? So Uzi then emptied the letter and saw that there were Four tickets in there. This made her look confused.

"What's the problem?" N then asks her, noticing her confused expression.

"There's Four tickets that are in this letter. Did I buy four tickets without even realizing?" Uzi begins to wonder why this has happened.

"I don't know? But I do remember a couple weeks ago when you were in your room trying to refresh a page to get something very important." N Says to her while remembering a past event that recently happened.

"Shit! Those three other orders went in." Uzi then yelled out after realizing something.

A couple of weeks ago when the Dead batteries tickets become available Uzi made it her mission to get one. So much so that she must have refreshed the page three different times after she bought one and was frustrated that the order was processing. But it seems that those three other orders did go through.

"God This Bites So Much Where am I going to find 3 other people to come with me to see Dead batteries?" Uzi then complained to herself while throwing the empty letter into their Nearby Trash Can and Putting the four tickets into her Jacket's Pocket.

"I Can come to the concert." N then suggests to Her.

"Are you sure? I don't take you as the concert type. No offense." Uzi told him.

"That's okay. But Maybe you can help me be more of a concert person?" N asks her.

Uzi then thought of what he said and thought that it would be a good idea. Maybe she can give N some facts about Dead batteries during the show.