Old Times

Pacifica got out of her shower and got dressed. When she got in her room, she looked at the clock. "5:33" it said. Then she heard her stomach growl. "Oh man... I was just about to cool down.." She sighed. "I guess I'll just go to the diner. Nothing here to eat anyways." She scolded herself.

She walked down the large stairway, and down into her main hall where she held all of her parties. She locked her doors with the security system, then she was already out the door. She was hungrier than she thought. She grabbed her keys from her purse, as she walked toward her pink Ferrari.

As soon as she got in, she slipped on her jacket she picked up, and put on her sunglasses. With Pacifica, she likes to drive herself places, and do things herself without butlers. Unlike her parents, who just liked to use all those people to do things for them.

As she drove out the gate with the Northwest crest on it, it automatically closed by itself as she left. As pretty much the only sports car in Gravity Falls, it was obvious when Pacifica was around. Her pink Ferrari could be seen from a mile away.

She drove down Main Street, already seeing people taking pictures of her in her car. She stopped on the curb right in front of the diner. Behind a bunch of old and rusty trucks. But she didn't care. Her parents would have had a fit. Heck they would have yelled if they saw her driving herself.

"Wow, a lot of people here." She said to herself. But as she walked inside, she saw a bunch of construction worker looking men. They were the owners of the rusty old trucks. They got in, and drove off in all the same direction. "Never seen them before." She said to herself.

She walked inside, and saw the usual. All but two booths taken, and one spot on the counter, right next to a guy with a blue cap and a red plaid jacket on. So she just decided to sit there at the counter. But for some reason, she knew something was different about that man.

She tried to get a good look at him without staring at him. She had her sunglasses off, so she couldn't use those to block her eye sight. She saw him take a sip of his warm drink and close his eyes in satisfaction. She just couldn't put her finger on it.

That was until, she saw his cap. It had a blue tree on the front, and the back half was completely blue. Then she knew who it was. "Would you look at that... The prodigal nephew returns.." She then closed her eyes and smiled. Dipper quickly opened his eyes and looked at Pacifica.

"Pacifica??" He said in shock. "Long time no see." She smiled. He just couldn't take his eyes off her. She looked... Different. And seemed happier. "You look... Different!" Dipper said, still in shock. "Like you, I grew up. So what's someone like you doing back in Gravity Falls.." She said.

"Work, actually." He swiveled his seat to face her. "What kind of work do you do?" She asked. "I'm an electrical engineer. Why are you still in Gravity Falls? Someone like you in a town like this?" He partially mocked her. "Ha. Ha. I'm still living in the mansion." She answers.

"Where are your parents then?" He asked her. "They both died in a car crash with their limo a few year ago." She said expressionless. "You sure don't seem to care." Dipper said then took another sip. "Well when they treat you like trash all your life you wouldn't feel much pain either."

"Well I'm sorry to hear that. Want a drink?" Dipper asked her. He didn't even let her answer, "two more Susan", Dipper shouts. "I bet it's nice to be back here huh?" Pacifica smiles. "Yeah it's nice. I miss this town." Dipper slightly smiled.

"Still anxious as always. I saw Mabel here earlier, but I see here like, 3 times a year. But you? It's been.. What? 15 years?" She questioned. "Yeah. It's been a long time since I've been here. It's like home to me. It always has been." He finished his drink.

"Why don't you ever come down?" Pacifica asked. "I honestly don't know. I'm always working, I don't have time and just really never thought of it. I'm glad something brought me here for a reason." Dipper remarked. "You just need to relax a little! Here, you busy tonight?" She asked him.

"Are you actually asking me to hang out? The Pacifica Northwest?" Dipper chuckles. "Dipper I'm not that rotten brat my parents forced me to be. Yes I'm asking you to hang out." She laughed. "Well, I gotta get up early in the morning. And I'm eating here with the family tonight. So afterwards yeah I don't see why not." Dipper said. "Awesome. It'll just be you and I. Never got to do that when we were younger." She smiled. "Sounds great." Dipper a actually smiled.

"Well then I'll be back in an hour and a half! See ya then." She said happily, then paid Dipper for the drink. "Keep the drink. I'll eat at home." She said, then left. He stared at the money, with nothing but confusion. "What happened to this town?" Dipper chuckles to himself.

Then, he heard the door slam open. "Dipper!!!" He heard a loud, obnoxious voice. But before he turned around, he got a tight hug from his twin. "How ya been sis." He laughed softly. "Ohmigosh I can't believe you actually came!!!! I missed my brobro!!" She continues to scream in joy.

She got off of him and dragged him to a booth. "Well I still have to work here. But I'll also still be here probably around two weeks." Dipper told her. Then Stanford and Stanley Sat down at the booth with the two other twins. "The whole family is here now!" Mabel was still excited.

"Yeah its nice to see you both together again for once." Grunkle Stan said happily. "Yeah well it feels nice. Everything does. I feel.. happier. Pacifica even came by. She was shocked to see me too." Dipper explained.

"Ugh. Not that little preppy queen." Stan snarled. "She's not the little drama queen she used to be. She really has changed. I'm just as surprised." Dipper said. "Those Northwest's will always be them same." Stan said. "Well maybe I'm wrong." Dipper finished his warm drink.
_____________________________

"Thanks for the meal Grunkle Stan." I said happily to him. "Don't sweat it kid. Say, what time do you have to get up tomorrow?" He asked me. "I'm getting up at 6, but I gotta be at work by 7:30." I replied. Oh he has no idea. "Alright. Well just make yourself whatever in the kitchen. I probably won't be awake then." He laughed.

"Ha, yeah. Hey I'll see you guys later tonight. I'm gonna go hang out with Pacifica." I said softly to them. "Ooooo is someone going on a date?!?" Mabel mocked me. "Yeah whatever!" I playful shoved her. We all walked out the door, and walked to our cars. I saved goodnight to them, and went back to wait for Pacifica.

But I didn't get far, when I saw that glitter covered purple jacket I quickly turned back around. "Hey Dippingsauce, you coming?" She mocked me. "Yup. Lemme just start my truck and- "Ya know, how bout we go for a walk. Leave our cars here." She smiled.

Actually, a walk does sound nice. Even if it is a little cold outside. "Sounds great." I agreed. "Awesome. Shall we then?" She said like a dork. I had to smile at that. I couldn't help it. We walked out of the diner, and out into the street. "So, where we walking to?" I asked her. "Oh I know a special little place." Pacifica said. Wow that sounded weird coming from her mouth.