proposAl...

Ezra's POV

I'm planning on proposing to Aria in the next week. I need to get planning done and I want to get a horse drawn carriage where I will propose to her. Spencer says she knows a guy so I'm depending on her for that.

Hanna and Ali agreed to help me buy a suit because I know nothing about fashion or what looks good.

We went to the store and I was feeling kind of nervous.

"Ezra calm down. You already know she is going to say yes" Ali said

"I'm still nervous. What if something goes wrong? What if I forget the ring!?"

"We will make sure that everything goes perfect. Now go try this on" Hanna said shoving a tuxedo in my hand.

We spent a good hour at the store before finding one I actually like. I told Hanna to hide it at her place so Aria wouldn't get suspicious and then I headed back home to see her.

"Hey Aria is it ok if we go on a date? Maybe Tomorrow afternoon ?" I asked

"Sure."

"Is everything ok? You look uncomfortable."

"I just have cramps." she said coming up to cuddle me.

We stayed like that for a long time. We watched movies and ate a lot of food and just enjoyed our new house.

"I love you." she said kissing me

"I love you more." I said kissing her back.

We kissed until we fell asleep and when I woke up I brought her to our room.

The next morning I had to get everything prepared for tonight.
I left Aria a note saying I had to work because I didn't want to wake her up and I let Spencer in so that she could help Aria get dressed and then I left.

Spencer's POV

I went into Arias room quietly and woke her up.

"Spencer what are you doing here?" She mumbled still half asleep.

"I'm getting you ready for your date with Ezra I said pulling her up into a sitting position.

"Why so early?" She whined.

"Because he wants you to look beautiful." I said throwing her hit in her face.

She got up and took a shower and then I did her hair for her. She looked like she was in pain and I didn't know why.

"You ok?" I asked her

"I just have cramps. it's kinda painful."

"Are you supposed to have cramps?"

"I think so."

"Ok well let's continue getting ready." I said

I helped her pick out a dress and then we went downstairs because she had to leave soon.

"Why am I dressed so fancy?" Aria asked staring at herself in the mirror.

"Because Ezra wanted you to look extra pretty."

"oh ok. Well is he going to be here soon?" She asked and the doorbell rang.

Aria opened the door and Ezra was standing there with a suit on and a limo in back of him.

"Ezra where are we going?" Aria questioned him with a loving smile on her face

"we're going on a date you're never going to forget." He replied taking her hand and leading her outside.

Ezra mouthed a thanks to me And then he left. I stayed t a while to clean the mess we made in their bathroom and then I headed home.

Ezra's POV

Everything is going perfectly so far. The only thing I couldn't get is the horse drawn carriage.

I took Aria to a very fancy restaurant and we sat at a private table.

" why are you doing this?" She asked with a smile on her face

"Because I really love you and I want you to know that."

"I really love you too." She said shoving salad into her mouth.

We were at the restaurant for about two hours and I was mentally preparing myself to propose.

"Are you ready to leave?" I asked

"Is it ok if I go to the bathroom real quick?" She asked And I laughed.

" I'm not just your teacher anymore Aria. You don't have to ask me to do things. I'll be waiting outside." I told her as she walked off.

Aria's POV

I headed off to the bathroom and went as quick as possible. I had to tell Ezra what just happened. I can't believe this.

I washed my hands really quickly and went to meet Ezra outside.

"Come with me." He said taking my hand and bringing me to the pretty park across the street.

"Ezra I need to tell you something."

"hold on just a second babe." He said

"Ezra this is really important." I said getting teary eyed.

He looked at me concerned

"Aria what is it?" He asked hugging me.

"I'm bleeding."