fiAncé

Ezra's POV

Since I didn't get to propose to Aria that night, I'm going to ask her today. She was very distant in the first few weeks that it happened but she's opening up more now and I think it's the perfect time to do it.

"Hey babe can I talk to you?"

"Sure." She said walking over to me in the living room.

"I know the past few weeks have been really hard on the both of us. We lost someone who would have been an amazing little boy, but we need to be grateful because we still have one perfect princess waiting to be loved." I said and she started tearing up. "I know we have had a lot of changes in our life in the past month some good and some bad. I want to add one more change to our life that will hopefully change it forever. Aria Montgomery, will you do me the absolute honour of marrying me?" I asked.

I took her a moment to process before the biggest smile appeared on her face.

"Yes!" She exclaimed as she jumped on me and gave me a huge hug.

I took the ring I got her out of the box and placed it on her finger.

"Ezra you didn't have to get one this big!" She said in shock.

"I did it because I love you." I said kissing her

"We're you planning on doing this the night you took me out and everything happened?" She asked

"Yes but it doesn't matter. This feels more right." I said kissing her head.

" can I invite my friends over?" She asked

"Aria this is our house. You can do whatever you want."

She invited her friends over and we had a nice dinner all together. Hanna was obsessing over Aria's ring and the other girls were laughing at her.

We decided that since it was late we would all watch a movie and then the girls would crash here.

"Aria do your parents know?" Emily asked

"ya my mom is pretty happy and my dad is learning to accept it."

"What about you Ezra? Do your parents know?" Ali asked

"They do and they aren't very happy about it but I could not care less. I love Aria."

The movie started and we were all quiet after that. About halfway through a rock smashed through the window behind the couch scaring all of us and hitting Spencer in the back of the head.

"Oh my god Spencer!" I yelled and jumped up. If she's hurt her parents are definitely gonna blame me.

She was holding her head in pain and blinking back tears.

"You guys there's a note tied to the rock." Aria said picking it up

"You make it so easy for me to hurt you.
-A"

What the hell is A trying to prove here? Was A really going for Spencer or trying to hit Aria.

I drove Spencer to the hospital and she didn't need stitches so that was good.

I brought her back to my house and made sure all my doors were looked before the girls fell asleep in the guest room.

I called the police about the broken window and they're sending someone to fix it in the morning.

I sat on the couch just staring at nothing and then I got a text.

" you're lucky I missed your girlfriend. It will be much easier to get the baby though.
-A"