One down three to go

Emily's POV

Right about when I got home, I got a text from A about Aria. I texted the girls about it and they all got the same one.

What did they mean by she's a straight A student? Is she sleeping around with guys so they can get her good grades? I really do not understand this. Aria would never do that anyways.

Im pretty sure she was bombarded by text messages when she got home because me and the girls were so confused. she wasn't answering any of us but she was with spencer so maybe she knew more.

After probably the 100 time I called her, she finally picked up.

"Emily please can I just call you back tomorrow?" She cried and I didn't know what to say

"Aria I just want to talk. I'm not accusing you of anything." I said reassuringly

"Emily can you just come over? I know it's late but Spencer had to leave and now I'm home alone"

"Sure I'll be there in 5" I said grabbing my bag and heading out the door.

Once I got to her house, she was still crying and it really made me sad. I have never seen Aria like this before and I hate seeing her like this now.

"Aria please you need to calm down" I said sitting her down on the couch.

She sat down but she didn't stop crying. I was going to ask her questions but now is probably not the time.

Her phone kept buzzing and she had about a hundred notifications .

"Aria you should probably message them just to let them know that you're ok" I said to her

She didn't do anything for a while but she eventually did write them back.

"Emily I am so screwed" she said once she had stopped crying.

"Aria what happened." I asked

"Emily I can't say right now."

"Aria what did A mean about the straight A student are you sleeping with someone to get good grades"

"No Emily not for grades. I really like him." She said quietly

"Really like who Aria?" I asked confused

"Ezra.."

"Who the hell is Ezra?" I asked again

"Mr. Fitz"

Oh my god I could not believe Aria is with me Fitz. I didn't know what to say to her. I didn't say anything for a long time.

"Emily please don't think I'm a whore" she said her voice shaky

"I don't think that Aria I'm just surprised and I still don't understand why you are so upset. you know we would never get mad at you for someone you date." I said to her

"I know but it gets worse Em." she said starting to tear up.

"How could it possibly get any worse Aria ?" I asked not expecting the answer I was gonna get

"I think I'm pregnant"