Late

Ezra' POV

Me and Aria were closer than ever now. she is struggling with the return of Alison and she is leaning towards me for support and I'm happy to give it to her. Today though she seemed a little off.

"What's wrong?" I asked quickly.
"Nothing it's just I'm a little worried about Hanna. We all Are."

I stared at her confused
"Why what's wrong with Hanna?"

"She has a bit of a drinking problem and it all started when Caleb came back."
"Oh well I'm sure it will all get better."

"I know but if it doesn't then..." I interrupted her because I knew she was lying

"Aria you can tell me if something is wrong I promise I won't get mad." I told her expecting it to be about Ali or something

"Ezra I'm late." she said looking down and my heart was racing
"Exactly how late?"

"Almost three weeks." She told me with tears in her eyes. How could I be so stupid. Her parents are going to kill me and so are her friends. I didn't say anything for a long time, mostly because I didn't know what to say.

"Ezra say something. Please." she said starting to cry. I got up to hug her.

"Everything is going to be fine Aria. I know you're scared now but we will get through this but you need to take a test first babe" i told her trying to be strong for her.

"Ezra my parents are going to kill us." she said walking backwards.

"Aria you are almost 18. soon it will be legal and we can move away and have a happy life together."

"What about the girls? And finishing school. what will people think of me when they see my stomach."

"You can finish school online if you really don't want to go back or you can do homeschool" I suggested.

She didn't say anything she just started crying and sat on the couch. I sat next to her and comforted her until her phone rang. it was spencer.

"Aria answer it." I said once she had called three times.

"I can't she's gonna know I'm crying and she might figure out I'm with you." She said in between sobs.

By now Spencer had called five times.

"Aria, she's. Probably worried about you. just call her back and make up an excuse as to why you are crying." I told her handing her her phone. She tried to stop crying and dialled her number.

Aria's POV

When I was dialling Spencer number my hands were shaking and I was sort of hyperventilating . I'm pretty sure I'm having a panic
Attack. I tried to stop crying but I kept sobbing. when I finally dialled and Spencer answered she was furious.

"Aria where the hell are you I've called you like six times. Are you ok?"

I tried to breathe before I answered
"I- I'm fine"

"No your not Aria. why are you crying? Are you hurt?"

"No I'm just having a panic attack" I told her which wasn't entirely a lie.

"Well where are you. I'll come and get you if you want."

"No Spencer it's f-fine. Can I just come to your house."

"Ya ok I'll be waiting. bye." She said and she hung up