Chapter 9

Owen's POV

"Owen! What did you do?" I said to myself as Amelia left the trailer.

How could I tell her that? I mean I didn't say it but in a way I did say it. I confirmed her feelings for me and she knows mine.

But what if she was going to say something else?

What if she was going to say "I......want to be close friends" and you took it as "I.......love you" because you love her and you wanted her to say it.

I mean she didn't seem frazzled by the hug and when I said we should wait until the perfect time, because I want it to be perfect.

"Stop worrying Owen and get ready!"

I get in my car and drive to the hospital. I am immediately paged to the ER.

I head down and I start seeing patients lined up in the hallways. I get to the ER and see what I call a mass casualty.

I look the the TV and see that an international flight crashed just before it landed in the midst of the city.

I start helping patients. I see Karev and his interns and Meredith and hers already working and we are already understaffed. I tell the nurses to page any available surgeon to the ER.

April says, "3 more ambulances coming in, Hunt I need you."

We race outside to the ambulances. I take the first one and April takes the second.

My guy's leg is smashed and might have internal injuries. I rush him inside and Meredith goes out to get the third ambulance.

I see April run past me and so does Meredith but when they get to the trauma room they shut the blinds.

I am wondering why and I am very curious. But my guy needs my attention.

"Portable ultrasound please" I say to the intern with me.

"No internal injuries. Give him 5 of morphine and call Torres for the leg."

I see Meredith outside the Trauma room crying and the second she sees me she starts crying even harder.

She says "I don't know what to do."

I go into the trauma room but the second I see who is on the bed I drop to the ground and start crying!

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT I THOUGHT I WOULD JUST GET SOMETHING UP. WHO DO YOU THINK IS ON THE TABLE???????

I am making this clear now cause I didn't earlier. I, in no way support drug use or self harm. I don't discriminate the people that do. But I don't want my story to condone people to do it. Or be a trigger to them. I will try to get the next chapter up soon cause this one is short.