Characters

Aria and Ezra Fitz (Aria teaches US History, Ezra teaches English, both at Rosewood High. Aria coaches XC.)

Aspen Fitz, 18 - Brooklyn's twin brother. He looks exactly like his father. A bit introverted, and is afraid of new things. Relies on his sister to figure out new things. Very introverted, and is afraid of change. If there are unknown people around, then he is known to hide in the bathroom.

Brooklyn Fitz, 18 - A few inches taller, but looks just like her mother, but has her father's eyes. Goes to her twin, Aspen whenever she needs advice. Has a big crush on Tyler Rivers, who is her best friend. Brooklyn is a beliver that boys and girls can get along just fine without sex. Most people assume that she is a lesbian, and therefore, a lot of people have a huge crush on her.

Carlisle Fitz, 16 - Looks and acts like Mike. If you did not know better, you would think that you somehow managed to go back in time and met Mike as a teen. Very protective of his twin sister. He is very secretive, and is good friends with his cousins. Dating Piper Rivers.

Daykota "Day" Fitz, 16 - A year and a half younger than her brother and sister. Sassy to most people, but sweet once you know her. When people say stupid stuff, she gets sassy. Runs XC.

Hanna and Caleb Rivers (Fasion designer, Grphic designer)

Tyler Rivers, 18 - Has a massive crush on Brooklyn Fitz. Looks just like a male Hanna. He is quirky, and likes his best friend. When people try and set him up with girls, dependent on the girl, he may go. If she is mean or ugly, he will not go. In the summer, he rarely puts on pants when he is in his house.

Skyler Rivers, 16 - Goes by Sky. Older than Piper by five minutes, and proud of it. Looks like her mother, and her sister is identical to her. Gets mad when people call her Piper and they did not swap identities.

Piper Rivers, 16 - Identical to her sister. She is a sweet girl, but she has anger issues. When people call her Sky, she goes along with the fact that people belive she is her sister. She will play pranks when she gets the chance. Dating Carlisle Fitz.

Spencer and Toby Cavanaugh (Lawyer, Cop captain level 3)

Brett Cavanaugh 18 - Has a crush on Brooklyn Fitz. Very quiet, and misunderstood. When he talks, it is either very funny, or he has to talk. Identical to his father.

Mia Cavanaugh 16 - Born ten months before Taylor. Looks a lot like Spencer, but has Toby's eyes. Smart, yet gullible. If her head was not attached, she would lose it.

Taylor Cavanaugh 16 - Born three months early. Kind of a miracle, weighing a little over a pound when she was born. Taylor is super smart, like her mother, and is very close to Mia. Has a huge crush on Mitchell Montgomery.

Emily Fields (I don't like Paige, and I have plans for Ali. this story, she used Ezra as a sperm donor. She does not know this. Emily was not pleased with any of the donor's at the local clinc. Ezra learned how much donor's get paid, so he donated sperm to get baby stuff for the twins. Olympian)

Erica Fields, 16 - Has Emily's skin tone and nose. Has Ezra's eyes, and his curly hair. She is adored by all of the boys, and some girls too. She is nice, and flirty. Best friends with Taylor and Mia Cavanaugh. Also good friends with Madilyn Montgomery.

Ian Fields, 16 - Usually flirty. Has Emily's eyes, hair, but Ezra's skintone. Has a crush on Taylor Cavanaugh. He is best friends with Mitch Montgomery.

Mona and Mike Montgomery (Fasion consultant, Famous lax player)

Mitchell Montgomery, 16 - Goes by Mitch. One of the few people that can tell the Rivers twins apart. Plays lacrosse, and soccer. Typical jock.

Madilyn Montgomery, 15 - Really smart. Skipped a grade. Acts exactly like her mother after she was pinned as A. Stands up for her brother, and is nice until you are mean to her family, brother, or her friends, then she turns in to a grade A bitch.

Mikayla Montgomery, 13 - Youngest of the Montgomery clan. She is a bit sneaky. She is very smart, but does not always use her smart for good. When people are mean, she always gets revenge.

Alison DiLaurentis, and a mystery guy

Jessica Diaurentis, 16 - Was very slutty and mysterious. Rumors have it that she was knocked up before she was killed. She spread rumors, and those killed her.

Before we get started, I am going to tell you I do not know anything about lax.

Google, (or if there is any one who plays lax and messages me,) will be a friend.