It smells like him

(Taylor's P.O.V.)

I have an itch under my cast that I can not reach.

It is really itchy, and I cam't pay any attention to English.

"Taylor, are you okay? It looks like you are about to have a spaz attack." Mr. Fitz asks.

"I have an itch. Under my cast. It is horrible." I explain.

"That sucks." Mr. Fitz says.

"You don't understand." I whine.

"Oh trust me, I do. I broke my arm once when I was your age, then I broke my leg when I was about thirty. It just so happened to get less itchy when I was older and the material is different." He responds.

Clearly he does not. He would understand if he had a period.

The only boy in here is Carlisle.

"No, no you don't. I am on my period." I say, looking him dead in the eye.

"I did not need to know that." Carlisle says.

"Well, you do now. Your twin is on the same cycle as me, your mom gets it, your girlfriend gets it. Every girl has their period." I say.

"Alrighty then." Carlisle says.

What if men had periods?

What hole would it come out?

Our world would come to a halt. I can see Brett going crazy because he needed chocolate.

He would be like "I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddd chocolate."

No! Men with boobs!

That would be hilarious. Mr. Fitz with boobs.

I bet they would be a d cup. No idea why. But it would be funny.

After the bell rings, I hobble over to my locker.

"Hi Taylor." Mitch says, walking over to my locker.

"Hey." I say.

I start to pull my sweatshirt out of my locker.

"Here, dom't pull your sweatshirt out. Wear mine." Mitch says.

"Aw, thanks!" I say, putting on his hoodie. It smells like him.

"How much longer until you can lacrosse again?" He asks.

"Six to nine months to be back to normal without the big brace, six weeks I can walk with the crutches as necessary, three months I can run, and in four, I can 'ease' in to the best sport known to man." I say, putting ease in air quotes.

"So in other words, the second you can, you are running daily. Amd why did they put you in the cast?"

"No clue. They said it is for three weeks. They explained it, but I was so drugged I don't remember it. But it itches horribly."

"I would have liked to seen you drugged. I feel like it would have been funny."

"I remember my actions. When Wren, who did my surgery, asked if I wanted my mom, I told him I did not have a mother. He obviously knew that was the drugs talking. My mom appeared though. I was really confused."

"I was drugged to get my top wisdom teeth out. I tried to bite my mom for stealing my artichoke."

"What?"

"Yeah, she got it on video. When I viewed it, I was just as confused as you were. I was fone for a few minutes, but then I got loopy."

"If it makes you feel better, I was a little hopped up on drugs and maybe thought Day was a leprochan trying to steal my pudding. Easy mistake though, she is short. Day got part of it on video." I say.

"We need to see it."

"No!"

"Yes!" Mitch says, texting Day, asking for the video.

Video talk.

"Leprocan don't take mah pudding." I yelled.

"You have no pudding." Day said.

"BAD LEPROCAN!" I yelled.

"I did not touch it." Day said.

She walks and gets pudding from a nurse.

"Lepro Leprocan brought me pudding. I love you." I said.

"That is my new favorite video of you." Mitch says.

What is Taylor on? Men with boobs. Haha, that is funny.